Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) (50882 Views)

Tiwa Savage Street Named After Marvin First Lady, Tiwa Savage(photos) / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage / Uriel Oputa Meets Tiwa Savage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Who says SOME 9ja men ain't romantik... Forget show, some men do this once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by jelraj(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
na fud bdat?
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by docmoses(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
akpanikpe:
Them come together chop the food grin
shocked
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ayama!! Why the hatred
Fine girl, u are findin my trouble by quoting me oh grin upon u said enough pm in ur signature, i go bone oh gringrin
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
So? Will they give me to eat? Why is this on Fp?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by sukkot: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ayama!! Why the hatred
he is biafran. they mad that yoruba and hausa is running naija. pay em no mind
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by YoungestMuller(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
To all those saying Tiwa don make EFO for him...He has dis msg 4 U...*in Tiwa's voice* Wetin concern U if ah cook for my wife eh oh if ah cook for wife
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by justbonny(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
look at this wuss. next he will be washing her pant lipsrsealed
Perhaps he is washing it; he might still be proud to display it to the world. #My wife should do the cooking while I do the eating#
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by sexyglow(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm no cheese or any form of dressing on it.. Lettuce is somehow bitter na ..oh well
special omugo food 
grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Oghenetano(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ayama!! Why the hatred
Appreciate people. wat u cant b u dispise
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by hollypagan: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
That I cannot do
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by djcliff(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by profdotcom: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
I like guys that cook for their girls /wife....... Hmmm but I prefer the wife/girl been cooked for to tell us how it all went.... cool undecided
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by sukkot: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
justbonny:

Perhaps he is washing it; he might still be proud to display it to the world. #My wife should do the cooking while I do the eating#
and she will pound the yam the old fashioned way too. by the time she has pounded my yam for 10 years the mozu on her hand will be like 50 cents mozu grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
he is biafran. they mad that yoruba and hausa is running naija. pay em no mind
U ar very stew-pid

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
You call that thing cooking? you de chop grass, are you a goat?

African people eat fufu
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by MrCounselor: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
.grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by eitsei(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=36850684]So
Is he the first man on earth to do that.... This our Naija celebrity sef undecided[/quote,] who said he is d first? I knw ur bf is not proud of u cos I bliv u r not married
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
gassdon:

African people eat fufu
Nigga pls speak 4 urself. i don't eat those rubbish african meals, wat is even fufu by da way? grin

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Neduzze5:
And so?

How does that reduce the price of Fried rice and Chicken in all Crunchies branches nationwide? undecided
Or how does it reduce the price of orijin in Houston?
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by stayblack: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=36850586]Teebillz Shared this picture where he was cooking for his wife, Tiwa Savage.

He captioned it:

''Thanks to our 1st Customer at Billz Kitchen for enjoying The Seductive Grilled Chicken Breast Salad.''

https://instagram.com/p/6P6Z9mxppd/?taken-by=teebillz323[/quote CNN WOULD HAVE BE BETTER...STUPID MAN.. grin
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by magabounce(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
I cook for my family many times and it has never be naira land.
lalastic, do you see where your selfishness carries you to? I don't blame you you share, it is good to be a celebrity
Niccur be vexin!!! Ogbeni suru!!!!
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by MrCounselor: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sikin breast they call it, i think.
Sikin I no see, breast e no show .grin

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nt bad, nt @ all... O dikwa necessary at tyms ooo... Na real hubby b dis smiley. Anyway me no comprehend d meal sha undecided Kinda weirrrrrrd smiley
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
magabounce:
Niccur be vexin!!! Ogbeni suru!!!!
grin
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Durent:
Nigga pls speak 4 urself. i don't eat those rubbish african meals, wat is even fufu by da way? grin

I will investigate you. who open the border for you?
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Eureka123(f): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Lalasticlala the pix above is it a cooked food

*Girls dey like this kind thing* I miss you TIWA. but where is baby

Is the chicken raw?? grin grin
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
gassdon:

I will investigate you. who open the border for you?
grin
Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by Bollove: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Neduzze5:
By the way, which kin mumu food be this abeg?

Let's not lie to ourselves. This will not and can never be food! No kidding!.

If I come to your house and you serve me this, I will gently pick my things and leave!

Haba!!! angry
lol, no be only akpu and ofe nsala be food ooo .... Local Naija boy ... u no see those green leaves the nutrients in that food ehhh !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) by ellahzy(f): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
tanks for feeding my sister.

I see she is getting her shapey body once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son / Popular Nigerians Who Died In 2015 / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.