Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] (48738 Views)

Infinix Hot 5 Smartphone Review, Specs And Price / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / LEAGOO Alfa 5 Smartphone Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
TechLector:
Tecno Camon C8 is the most amazing Smartphone ever from Tecno Mobile. The Tecno Camon C8 is designed to focus extensively on photograph. The device features a 13 MP camera in the rear and 5 MP in front. If you are looking for Infinix Zero 2 or Infinix Hot Note image quality, you might end up being disappointed. There’s more to quality phone cameras than just megapixels.

Tecno Camon C8 let your ideas break free from the darkness for the optimum brightness and easier focusing in low light. You can record stunning night-scape, breathtaking scenery and every extraordinary moment with the aid of its awesome camera lens.

Life is short, so don’t just keep it monochrome. Add a splash of bright photos, fully express yourself in your own particular way with Tecno Camon C8. The sleek design, baddest 13 megapixels camera with dual LED Flash, vibrant 5.5 HD screen and the high display resolution, Dual SIM and more set Tecno Camon C8 apart from other phones; you can record and play in your own style at any time.

source: http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c8-full-review-with-photos-features-price/

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
curve 3
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by frinx: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Though am not a Tecno fan, i like your tech review style...
thumbs up. Pray u reach MKBHD
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
frinx:

thumbs up.
Pray u reach MKBHD
and what is MKBHD?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Teedeechian(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
@TechLector,this is nt a full review and the camera aspect,do u mean that infinix camera is better?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by jamilkb(m): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
frinx:

thumbs up.
Pray u reach MKBHD
Marques? No, sorry.. He's on different level grin
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by frinx: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2015
jamilkb:
Marques? No, sorry.. He's on different level grin
Time bro nd faith, anything can happen. *winks*
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by frinx: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2015
TechLector:
and what is MKBHD?
Best Tech reviewer in the world presently.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2015
frinx:
Best Tech reviewer in the world presently.
lol... Thanks anyway
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Teedeechian:
@TechLector,this is nt a full review and the camera aspect,do u mean that infinix camera is better?

infinix camera? Nah.... It cant stand that of camon c8.... We took some pics some days back with the camon c8... Do check http://techlector.com for the photos and give me feedback
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
do you nw you can get this device with FREE SHIPPING & PAY ON DELIVERY if you start pre-ordering?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Sagebastian(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2015
why exactly is your swag many? and isnt it spelt swag as opposed to swagg? *honest questions*
Lacomus:
curve 3
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
The real #HOTTESTONE is coming in different colors to suite your life style

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Share your beautiful moment with the Tecno Camon C5

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sagebastian:
why exactly is your swag many? and isnt it spelt swag as opposed to swagg? *honest questions*
is that all yu have learned ?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
TechLector:
do you nw you can get this device with FREE SHIPPING & PAY ON DELIVERY if you start pre-ordering?
What's the Pre-Order procedure?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Sagebastian(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
*honest question* wouldnt have asked if the answer was apparent
Lacomus:
is that all yu have learned ?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by obaayo2: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
TechLector:
where sir?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Chuksteric(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
TechLector:
whats the price
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by kellystech(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sorry I wanna ask, is the camera better Dan dat of galaxy s5? Pls tell me d truth@ techlector
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by donbenie(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Nice review..just want to point out a discrepancy in your display specs section,the phone's screen protection cannot be a Super AMOLED protection,as S AMOLED is not a screen protection technology,rather a screen type by Samsung and as such strictly can't be mentioned when you have already stated the phone uses an IPS Lcd screen as they are mutually exclusive,perhaps you meant to say Corning Gorilla Screen..

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2015
TechLector:

infinix camera? Nah.... It cant stand that of camon c8.... We took some pics some days back with the camon c8... Do check http://techlector.com for the photos and give me feedback

These pictures I'm seeing here or another oneso this is the pix you guyz compared with IPhone 6....it is well o

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by omoalajah(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
The only mistake with this phone is the 1GB RAM. How i wished it is 2GB.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
omoalajah:
The only mistake with this phone is the 1GB RAM. How i wished it is 2GB.

Mistake? No, I wouldn't think so. The Samsung Galaxy E5 is a mid range device yet having a 1.5GB RAM 1.2GHz Quadcore, what do you say about that? The Camon C8 is a low end device, with some enjoyable midrange specs yet affordable. Haba! let some low end users experience a little what you enjoy using your Samsung Galaxy Sseries and Sony Xperias too na. Kilodem? undecided

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Teedeechian(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
donbenie:
Nice review..just want to point out a discrepancy in your display specs section,the phone's screen protection cannot be a Super AMOLED protection,as S AMOLED is not a screen protection technology,rather a screen type by Samsung and as such strictly can't be mentioned when you have already stated the phone uses an IPS Lcd screen as they are mutually exclusive,perhaps you meant to say Corning Gorilla Screen..
Was about saying that too.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Teedeechian(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Shinchika:

Mistake? No, I wouldn't think so. The Samsung Galaxy E5 is a mid range device yet having a 1.5GB RAM 1.2GHz Quadcore, what do you say about that? The Camon C8 is a low end device, with some enjoyable midrange specs yet affordable. Haba! let some low end users experience a little what you enjoy using your Samsung Galaxy Sseries and Sony Xperias too na. Kilodem? undecided
Its beta u tell tecno the truth,in mid 2015 u produce a phone wit lollipop,claime the camera is beta than iphone 6 camera in poor lite area,added a 1.3 quad core procesor then spoilt everytin wit a 1gb RAM,this is nonsense unless of course if the price is not gonna be ova 24k.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Youngpo413: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
TechLector:
I don't it!
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Youngpo413: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nice review for such a rubbish phone.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
donbenie:

oops... Thanks for noticing that... Its been corrected.. ITS Corning Gorilla Screen
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Teedeechian:

Its beta u tell tecno the truth,in mid 2015 u produce a phone wit lollipop,claime the camera is beta than iphone 6 camera in poor lite area,added a 1.3 quad core procesor then spoilt everytin wit a 1gb RAM,this is nonsense unless of course if the price is not gonna be ova 24k.

I think many brands are seeking to hit the first-class users more than low end users, hence making Tecno see a side of the market almost neglected. This is 2015, all phones should have the lollipop you speak about, but how would the low end users experience this sleek UI as well if all you keep doing is increase the specs and price? How? There is an end of the market that's almost neglected on the target market. I don't think a 1GB RAM for the range of 20K is expensive when Samsung would give a 1.5GB RAM for almost 49k. About twice the price. Guy! Reason this thing na, haba!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Isaiah4vs19 Message From MTN: When You Finally Catch The Guy Behind It / How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.