Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] (48968 Views)

Infinix Hot 5 Smartphone Review, Specs And Price / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / LEAGOO Alfa 5 Smartphone Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
akocce:
I agree, if u guys say the camon 8 camera is beta dan dat on iphone 6, and galaxy S5, who am I to argue otherwise?! Tecno and infinix are best fone manufacturers! BTW, the infinix hot 2 is d best fone in d price range!

Exactly. We shouldn't underestimate

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Nkpat04: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sm one should give review on the performance of the camon c8
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2015
TechLector:

are you talking about the Camon C8? If yes, all the specs are for real
i beg to differ, all the specs are not for real jare, saying the camera beats that of the iphone na wash, the UI is impressive but the comapared to phones from lenovo with the same specs, it still looks inferior, i loved all the review till i saw the real phone at slot and checked it out, i wasn't really impressed, it looked like an ok phone, it has almost the same specs with the samsumg j7, apart from the 1.5 gig ram and the 49k RAM on the Samsung but i would really like someone here to do a video review with the C8, Iphone 6 and Samsung J7
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by emzila(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

i beg to differ, all the specs are not for real jare, saying the camera beats that of the iphone na wash, the UI is impressive but the comapared to phones from lenovo with the same specs, it still looks inferior, i loved all the review till i saw the real phone at slot and checked it out, i wasn't really impressed, it looked like an ok phone, it has almost the same specs with the samsumg j7, apart from the 1.5 gig ram and the 49k RAM on the Samsung but i would really like someone here to do a video review with the C8, Iphone 6 and Samsung J7
CAMON 8 IS A GOOD PHONE FOR THE PRICE ITS CURRENTLY SELLING. when comparing phones, always put tehir prices into consideration.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by emzila(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
goldenruby:
What's the Pre-Order procedure?
if you are in lagos, come to computer villa and give me a call. if you are outside lagos, call 09098130002, i will direct you to any of our branche around your area where you can pick the phone at your convenient time.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
emzila:

CAMON 8 IS A GOOD PHONE FOR THE PRICE ITS CURRENTLY SELLING. when comparing phones, always put tehir prices into consideration.
you are right there bro, for the price, it is very good, now let's compare it with it's mates, like the Innjoo one and hot 2
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by mavelos1o(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2015
he will spend millions to get there.
frinx:
Though am not a Tecno fan, i like your tech review style...

thumbs up.
Pray u reach MKBHD
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by frinx: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
mavelos1o:
he will spend millions to get there.
believe! anything can happen.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Sagebastian(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
this kind of greed ehn. you want multipurpose for 25,900. haba mana
BolajiChang:

They should have made it multipurpose
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by orosun55(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Order Your Tecno Camon C8 @ the best price in Nigeria, ,pay on delivery+ Fee shipping ..WhatsApp 08153792894/ now....
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Chuksteric(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2015
orosun55:
Order Your Tecno Camon C8 @ the best price in Nigeria, ,pay on delivery+ Fee shipping ..WhatsApp 08153792894/ now....
whats the price?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by jdani00(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Get the Tecno Camon C8 at the lowest price in this auction.

Price in other stores: 29,000
Earnpire starting price: N1,000

Earnpire will pay you to bid for the phone. Use the link below to find out more.

http://www.earnpire.com/blogg-view.php?lid=16
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Dawatech(m): 3:45am On May 10, 2016
Tecno camon c8 is such an interesting tecno android phone, you can check out what people say about it >> http://www.techlug.com/2015/08/tecno-camon-c8.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Igbo Market Woman's Phone Book Looks Like This / Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.