Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant (2439 Views)

Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram / Follow Your Fan Back: Adekunle Gold Replies Fan With Funny Pic On Twitter / See A Fan Comment On Basketmouth's Wife Pic On Mama's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by Blonchilli(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kim's doing what she does best, being popular for irrelevant reasons. She posted a pic on instagram revealing her baby bump. Here...

Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by ojun50(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
No comment
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
see as$

she is pregnant, but the tommy of some of our yo..u..a ladies are naturally bigger than this grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is needless
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by pbs4real(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
The ass luk like ladyboss1 owntongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by majamajic(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Seen sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by thegoodone2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
why
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by KingOfTalk(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
See the yansh sef like half baked agege bread angry grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2015
pbs4real:
The ass luk like ladyboss1 owntongue
Pbs u no go free me ... Lol
Which kind pic b dis self cheesy... Lol dis kim girl anything for money sha ... Her lil sis right behind her .. Next catlyn or wtever go come pose fir una . embarassed
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by pbs4real(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Pbs u no go free me ... Lol
Which kind pic b dis self cheesy... Lol dis kim girl anything for money sha ... Her lil sis right behind her .. Next catlyn or wtever go come pose fir una . embarassed
hahahacheesy ow i go leave my wife?tongue that family cn do anytin for ca$h. . Ow u dey?
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by rosy4u(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2015
attention seeking whor.e

I wonder why kanye isn't reacting to all these nonsense undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Posts Nude Pic On Instagram To Show She's Truly Pregnant by greenstar: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Midehi:
see as$

she is pregnant, but the tommy of some of our yo..u..a ladies are naturally bigger than this grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

What A Shame;rihanna Spotted On Camera Wearing No Pants When Leaving Night Club / “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) / Davido Goes On Another Drinking Spree With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.