Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

“I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) (2441 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy / 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat (2) (3) (4)

“I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) by HeWrites(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2017

DMW boss and Sony Music act, David Adeleke popularly know by his stage name as Davido has said that he won’t be replying his fans’ DMs anymore after a female fan claimed that he initiated a chat with her, which was not true.

Davido , who currently is in South Africa enjoying himself called out a female fan who goes by the name, Sheilah Parker, who took to her Snapchat to cook up lies about him initiating a chat with her.

The lady took to her Snapchat to share a supposed DM Davido sent to her, she captioned the DM with:
“No better feeling than waking up to Davido’s text…. We all have tastes and preferences… I love my male friends Black and Moneyed”

Davido debunks her claims and he shared the real screenshot, which showed the lady sent him a DM first.

The singer asked ‘why people are like this?’ before going ahead to prove that the lady was indeed the person who initiated the chat.

In other news, the "Fall" singer shared a new photo of himself on his Instagram page saying he’s getting fatter, meaning the 30billion money is starting to show.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/i-wont-reply-dms-again-davido-flares-up.html

Lalasticlala MissyB Ijebabe Fynestboi Dominique Fynestboi

Re: “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) by Kimkardashain(f): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
And this is new abi? davido and attention be like ME AND YOU some ladies and lies be like COKE AND FANTA

meanwhile am looking for my glasses... and my pink panties
#winkz
quote me at ur own peril
Re: “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) by Itimkpataka2: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin. When the Lady may have forgotten She sent you a message and deleted the chat in 2016 while u are replying or sending Xup in Sep 2017. Nevertheless; both of u are assoles : angry
Re: “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Silly girl wanna use him to shine
Re: “I Won’t Reply Dms Again” - Davido Flares Up After A Fan Lied (pics) by taventobey: 11:19am On May 23, 2020
Always trying to focus on the that blogs which having the many celebrities that mean they are finding the real way. Got the reply and start the best paper writing services 2020 so that you will be able to define what you able to know.

Davido Goes On Another Drinking Spree With Friends / Yaay! Funke Akindele Is Pregnant Again, Reveals Baby Bump As She And Hubby JJC.. / Ogologo! Wizkid and Olamide Spotted Together In a Video Shoot. Photos