Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? (1751 Views)

5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down / Plz I Got These Interviews..does Anyone Knw Or Heard Abt Em? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
So I got these texts today...

You are invited for an interview with Union Assurance Plc on thursday 13/08/2015 @ 95 Broad street, Lagos island, 10am prompt. 4th floor.
And

You are invited to Pierre Consulting for a job interview test @63a, Capitol road, Car wash Bus stop, Agege Bye-Pass. Time 09:30am prompt on thursday 13/08/15. Plesase come with your crendentials.

Which one do you guys think I should go for?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
mizle:

You are invited for an interview with Union Assurance Plc on thursday 13/08/2015 @ 95 Broad street, Lagos island, 10am prompt. 4th floor.
And

You are invited to Pierre Consulting for a job interview test @63a, Capitol road, Car wash Bus stop, Agege Bye-Pass. Time 09:30am prompt on thursday 13/08/15. Plesase come with your crendentials.

i'll suggest the 1st, then try to see if you could contact the 2nd company to reschedule your appointment...
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Appreciate bro
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Follybaks(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dharniel:

i'll suggest the 1st, then try to see if you could contact the 2nd company to reschedule your appointment...
Am also coming for d Union Assurance.... pls remind me of wat u applied for dere av forgotten.
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Follybaks(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
mizle:

And

I also got d Union Assurance PLC message pls wat post did u apply for dere av forgotten....
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Follybaks:

Am also coming for d Union Assurance.... pls remind me of wat u applied for dere av forgotten.

i didn't apply...
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Follybaks(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dharniel:

i didn't apply...
wat are dey recruiting for....
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
The first one is very very venue; though the position is Business Development Executive aka marketing job.
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Follybaks:
wat are dey recruiting for....
No idea, i know nothing about it, i was only responding to the op's question.
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by adestay(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Graduate Risk Adviser at Union Assurance Company Plc Posted on Wed 05th Aug, 2015 - --- (0 comments) Union Assurance Company Plc, is a Composite Insurance Company established in 1993. The company was recently acquired by Greenoaks Global Holdings Ltd (GGH.) a United Kingdom based firm who believes in creating dominant Insurance Companies across emerging Economies. We provide investment opportunities on one hand and secure this investment options on the other hand through our bouquet of products which includes Children Education Plan, Savings Plan, Motor Insurance, Fire, Burglary and group Life policies. The Management Team of Union Assurance is committed towards making Union Assurance Plc the Dorminant Insurance Company in Nigeria. In order to do so and as part of our expansion plans, we require the skills of professionals and individuals who want to build a career in the fast growing insurance industry, to fill the position below: Job Title: Graduate Risk Advisor Location: Lagos Job Description Generate list of prospective clients and close business deals. Cross Sell specified products of the company; Ensure that proposal forms are accurately completed and submitted. Calculate premium and establish payment methods on proposal forms. Attend meeting, programmes, and regulatory trainings. Application Closing Date 31st August 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: Edorodion.omo- Enabulele@unionassuranceng.com
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Financial planner/Risk officer
Re: Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? by wallmosh: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2015
mizle:

And

Were you able to reschedule the Pierre Consulting?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy Need In Lekki / Pro-int'l / Federal University Yobe Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.