Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438214 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bigmex: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bp so high. Lets stay strong. getting paid 100k plus on training no be beans o. We will clinch this by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bigmex:
Bp so high. Lets stay strong. getting paid 100k plus on training no be beans o. We will clinch this by God's grace

Amen o, but bros,
How authentic is your sauce grin @emboldened?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abdujapha:

Amen o, but bros,
How authentic is your sauce grin @emboldened?

Smiles....are you doubting that
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bigmex:

Don't be assertive
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
ksstroud:

Smiles....are you doubting that

Not in doubt at all, but I'd be more comfortable knowing the info is authentic smiley
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abdujapha:

Not in doubt at all, but I'd be more comfortable knowing the info is authentic smiley

Wait for your offer letter... But there might be bond oooo
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ThinkingCEO: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
I no get myself since Friday ooooo! My body jst dey do anyhow! BP is really high here oooo! cool
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
ThinkingCEO:
I no get myself since Friday ooooo! My body jst dey do anyhow! BP is really high here oooo! cool

Lolsssss.... Thread is now getting lively
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
ksstroud:

Wait for your offer letter... But there might be bond oooo

Bros bond again..... Chai.... cry
I sincerely hope there won't be any bond or if there'd be, it shouldn't be ridiculous wink
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by kpangi12(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't expect anything less of a bond...imagine say dem go pay u 150k plus as trainee allowee 4 about 2 yrs with both local and overseas training then after which u resign and go to a rival company, say WRPC, KRPC or PHRPC.....Dangote go personally sue u.....lol

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Xtraguy: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dangote jst resigned as a Director of the Dangote Flourmill.....hmmm...dis is our future employer o...
does he get up and run wit any sight of trouble? I'm wondering what the future of the workers dere... if fundin for the refinery goes, would he abandon ship also?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
resigning from the board of directors doesn't mean he has given out his portion of the company's total share worth[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abdujapha:

Bros bond again..... Chai.... cry
I sincerely hope there won't be any bond or if there'd be, it shouldn't be ridiculous wink

I said "might "

I'm not dangote group HR nah
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
I BELIEVE ZONING WILL BE USED TO COMPILE THE LIST OF PEOPLE TO BE CONTACTED

source Dangote Group Website
24.Do you need to meet national recruitment quotas?

Yes, Dangote is committed to adhering to national recruitment quota policy of Nigeria.

What do you think Guys!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
greatlife87:

Yes, Dangote is committed to adhering to national recruitment quota policy of Nigeria.

You are very correct.... That place is political...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by omothayur: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
I believe zoning had been in effect since day 1,we are at this stage not because we are the best, but we were favoured.
To those who are hoping there won't be Bond / Agreement, let me say you are living in a Dreamland, cos a prodigious firm like dangote can never be that sloppy, spending millions on a candidate without a strict agreement, I doubt that.
I look forward to meeting you guys, can't wait to work in a team, and catch fun too. I know it's going to be interesting and Imparting. I pray the Good God who have started this, perfect the end! Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
omothayur:
I believe zoning had been in effect since day 1,we are at this stage not because we are the best, but we were favoured.
To those who are hoping there won't be Bond / Agreement, let me say you are living in a Dreamland, cos a prodigious firm like dangote can never be that sloppy, spending millions on a candidate without a strict agreement, I doubt that.
I look forward to meeting you guys, can't wait to work in a team, and catch fun too. I know it's going to be interesting and Imparting. I pray the Good God who have started this, perfect the end! Amen.

You just gingered my spirit. God bless you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
omothayur:

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Please remind me, I own you one chilled hollandia youghut
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cc150615
Are you here to check something, cos I'm sure this thread is small for you oooo
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bigmex: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Consider this : why will a company like Shell pay a mill plus per month to a trainee on its graduate programme and still not bond him? with the best in class training, support system and feedback, the trainee can decide either to continue on the programme or quit. But Shell does not do that. So if questions about career development plans, remuneration, work conditions, work life balance etc are discussed with the employee, i see no reason why a company should bond him or her. these are the questions millenials want to know. actually, its not even the pay that "really" matters. work life balance is very important too. If answered it will be in the best interest of the recruiter and the trainee. so i feel that the HR team at Dangote should discuss this with any who is contacted before an offer is accepted or rejected. the HR chat will just be perfect for this. Good morning lovely people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2015
omothayur:
Bond has nothing to do with Being prodigious, Halliburton is prodigious, Shell is prodigious these coys give you one of the best trainings you can think of, home and abroad yet no bond for their graduate recruits. This I know.
It all depends on welfare and pay if your package is good and competitive pple won't wanna leave that easily.
Once again bond has got nothing to do with Being prodigious!
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by omothayur: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Every firm have their own policy, dangote from previous recruitment process that aren't as tough as this have always implemented the bond agreement. I'm not sure of shell, Haliburton etc so I won't delve into this. Moreover at the end of the day, we always have a choice to make, even without bond some people won't accept the offer. It's all based on individual choices.
I wish us the very best in all our endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2015
greatlife87:

it's really funny how everyone has become super resourceful overnight, digging all sorts of ideas about dangote staffing principles.
it's just Tuesday, we have three more days to confirm, so like I'll always say, LILASK!! grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Theokleia:

it's really funny how everyone has become super resourceful overnight, digging all sorts of ideas about dangote staffing principles.
it's just Tuesday, we have three more days to confirm, so like I'll always say, LILASK!! grin

You, what's your view on possibility of resumption this year?
I believe before Friday, we will hear and have goodnews
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Resuming this year I believe is important to the recruitment team as it a proof of success in the investment made so far by the group to fund the recruitment process. And also about the bond issue, I believe IOC's don't issue bonds to there trainees as this would mean further marginalisation and enslavement of our oil and gas industry, but the dangote Group is an indigenous company and I won't be surprised if it factions out a bond of contract to be signed by her trainees. I conclude with a question to keep us lively!!!
IF THE GROUP NEEDS 500 GRADUATES WHAT PERCENTAGE DO YOU THINK IS FOR THE REFINERY? Or IS THE ENTIRE 500 FOR THE REFINERY? IF THEY NEED 500 Graduates FOR THE REFINERY WILL THEY TAKE ATLEAST 90% OF PEOPLE THAT WENT FOR THE PSYCHOMETRIC TEST? LETS STATE OUR Views, facts and Assumptions are welcomed
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
greatlife87:
Resuming this year I believe is important to the recruitment team as it a proof of success in the investment made so far by the group to fund the recruitment process. And also about the bond issue, I believe IOC's don't issue bonds to there trainees as this would mean further marginalisation and enslavement of our oil and gas industry, but the dangote Group is an indigenous company and I won't be surprised if it factions out a bond of contract to be signed by her trainees. I conclude with a question to keep us lively!!!
IF THE GROUP NEEDS 500 GRADUATES WHATS THE PERCENTAGE DO YOU THINK IS FOR THE REFINERY? Or IS THE ENTIRE 500 FOR THE REFINERY? IF THEY NEED 500 Graduates FOR THE REFINERY WILL THEY TAKE ATLEAST 90% OF PEOPLE THAT WENT FOR THE PSYCHOMETRIC TEST? LETS STATE OUR Views, facts and Assumptions are welcomed

My perspective :
The big refinery under dangote group financed mainly by US grant also have sisters companies attached to it; the petrochemical plant and fertiliser plant. The sisters coys Infact will need more hands than even the oil refinery because the demands for the products from them are on high scale as regards agriculture and domestic purposes.
Be that as it may, the outcome of this present recruitment is solely depends on God favor and mercy, as for me, I see no tangible reason for the recruitment guys to drop anyone that participated in that psychometric test. For someone to scale through all those 3 stages (though tis God that helps all) and even for cost effectiveness on their own part, coupled with the said fact that more hands are needed and further recruitment will come up, then the first set, said to be 175 in numbers should all be taken....

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2015
It'll be harsh to drop anyone at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by kpangi12(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2015
that would be brutal tho!.......i hope no one gets pulled away!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
ksstroud:

My perspective :
The big refinery under dangote group financed mainly by US grant also have sisters companies attached to it; the petrochemical plant and fertiliser plant. The sisters coys Infact will need more hands than even the oil refinery because the demands for the products from them are on high scale as regards agriculture and domestic purposes.
Be that as it may, the outcome of this present recruitment is solely depends on God favor and mercy, as for me, I see no tangible reason for the recruitment guys to drop anyone that participated in that psychometric test. For someone to scale through all those 3 stages (though tis God that helps all) and even for cost effectiveness on their own part, coupled with the said fact that more hands are needed and further recruitment will come up, then the first set, said to be 175 in numbers should all be taken....
175 in numbers, I don't get you bro, were people that did the psychometric test up to this?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
XYD2:
175 in numbers, I don't get you bro, were people that did the psychometric test up to this?

Yep, as said by the recruitment guys
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by kpangi12(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
XYD2:
surely yes... it was about that number +-(5% error margin)
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
ksstroud:

You, what's your view on possibility of resumption this year? I believe before Friday, we will hear and have goodnews
Do you mean resumption or training?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.