Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (437638 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2015
we shall smile at last God will bring our efforts to a point of complete fruition
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Heard Dangote is among those held hostage in Mali, happening now.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Osagbovo2(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Lol
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by brickpetrol: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Amen oooooooo seriously waiting!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2015
#PrayForDangote Guys please let's pray for our soon to be boss, I just saw this online now now
Dangote Reportedly Among Hostages At Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali - AlJazeera

GodAbegO GAO embarassed
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
greatlife87:
#PrayForDangote Guys please let's pray for our soon to be boss, I just saw this online now now
Dangote Reportedly Among Hostages At Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali - AlJazeera

GodAbegO GAO embarassed

Nothing will happen to him by God grace....
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
#PrayForDangote let us hear Good news all through today
#1. that Aliko Dangote is safe
#2. our offer letters sent to our emails

God AbegO GAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2015
greatlife87:
#PrayForDangote let us hear Good news all through today
#1. that Aliko Dangote is safe
#2. our offer letters sent to our emails

God AbegO GAO!!!!!!!!!!!

And so shall it be....

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babs3310: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Confirmed reports out that he is not involved!!!! So calm down people......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by survivex: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2015
babs3310:
Confirmed reports out that he is not involved!!!! So calm down people......

Dangote group twitter that he is fine and safe in Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2015
first News done land Praise the Lord Hallelujah, the devil is a liar the second news will be this Glorious

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by BigUps: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hey, I've been silently reading comments here.. Not to make anyone feel bad, I just want to state what I think is happening in dangote recruitment now. I think those that passed the interview were not sent psychometric test mails. And then those that were sent is to give them a second chance. My reason I said it is this.. If they actually wanted to cut down more people, they wouldn't have put up another advert for 50 more online and would have just stopped at interview and sent offer mails.. My guess is that those that did the interview were not up to the number they wanted and were further cut down by the number that passed. So whatever is going on, those that know they did very great in their interview and didn't get mails, don't fret and those that did the psychometric test.. We all have to pray for favour
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
greatlife87:
first News done land Praise the Lord Hallelujah, the devil is a liar the second news will be this Glorious

And so shall it be....
Just believe

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
BigUps:
Hey, I've been silently reading comments here.. Not to make anyone feel bad, I just want to state what I think is happening in dangote recruitment now. I think those that passed the interview were not sent psychometric test mails. And then those that were sent is to give them a second chance. My reason I said it is this.. If they actually wanted to cut down more people, they wouldn't have put up another advert for 50 more online and would have just stopped at interview and sent offer mails.. My guess is that those that did the interview were not up to the number they wanted and were further cut down by the number that passed. So whatever is going on, those that know they did very great in their interview and didn't get mails, don't fret and those that did the psychometric test.. We all have to pray for favour

Are you for real....
Nawa ooooo
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
BigUps:

Bros,

I beg to differ.
The HR team cannot invite over a hundred and fifty people to make up the required number as you opined.
The psychometric test was indeed a continuation of the recruitment process.

The just concluded Executive Trainee Application was the second recruitment drive as explained by the HR folks on the psychometric test day. There is also likely to be a third recruitment drive sometime next year.

[i][/i]Quote emboldened at your own risk tongue

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by BigUps: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes I think they can, remember this is a trainee program me and there's a great likelihood that they need a good number of people. And there's no good logical reason why there would be another advert online even before this recruitment drive was complete. And we all were expecting offer letters after interview and were all baffled when we saw psychometric mails.. Just as Pomzy stated earlier ..
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
BigUps:
Bro are you saying the over 150 persons that did the psychometric Test failed there interview? how about someone I know that didn't do very well in the Interview that wasn't called for the psychometric Test, what's your take on that and are you saying that the people that passed the Interview scaled through personality test and the Dangote Group is not interested in knowing about there personality but straight to offer letter since they passed interview, Bro think again. I believe the psychometric Test was a continuation., well let's all be hopeful, God will do it

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by BigUps: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pomzy:
Just like I said earlier, I asked my interviewer if the technical interview will be the last stage n he said there MIGHT be a psycometry test depending on the number of people that PASSED the technical interview.
So thinking this psycometry test is being used to feel the gap......
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by BigUps: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
I get your point bros.. But I think you misunderstood me.. I said those that did great in their interviews who didn't get mails.. Of course there would be people who didnt do well at all, that didn't mails.. If you are dangote team, and you are testing a set of people a second time, would you go through interview all over again? Of course there would have to be another option.. Well, as I said earlier, it's just my opinion.. I wish everybody great news.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bigmex: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
BigUps:

when we asked the hr guys that will they give feedback to everybody that wrote the psychometric test? he laughed and responded that dont we know that if some didnt get feedback while others did, it means they have been dropped and that, that is how it has been right from the onset of the recruitment to the next stages. So bro, if you werent called for a psychometric test after you did your interview and up till now you havnt been given feedback for an offer( some who didnt proceed to the group discussion stage, were called straight for interview and have been given offers. I know two people who have), then know that you were dropped already. no bad feelings, just fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
BigUps:

Well
If you were at the psycometry test. And u listened to the hr q & a session after the test, u ll know that Dr is nothing like feel in the gap. I am so confident of this.
I won't argue. But I will advise anyone that didn't make the psycometry test to go reapply.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
personality tests are not used to fill gaps in organisations o @pomzy it's MOST always used as a mandatory stage to understand the characteristics and individual traits of would be employees, and I believe the Dangote team all passed through same personality test we went through last week.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
And besides the psycometry test was used to understand the character of their applicants as we were told. So do you seriously think it's a fill in d gap test?
I ll just advice you to re-apply
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bigmex:

when we asked the hr guys that will they give feedback to everybody that wrote the psychometric test? he laughed and responded that dont we know that if some didnt get feedback while others did, it means they have been dropped and that, that is how it has been right from the onset of the recruitment to the next stages. So bro, if you werent called for a psychometric test after you did your interview and up till now you havnt been given feedback for an offer some who didnt proceed to the group discussion stage, were called straight for interview and have been given offers. I know two people who have then know that you were dropped already. no bad feelings, just fact.

Bros how far nau,
@italics, is it for same position of ET Refinery? If +ve, I wouldn't mind having an idea of the offer details that is ofcourse if you are in the know. grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chebyshev(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bigmex:

when we asked the hr guys that will they give feedback to everybody that wrote the psychometric test? he laughed and responded that dont we know that if some didnt get feedback while others did, it means they have been dropped and that, that is how it has been right from the onset of the recruitment to the next stages. So bro, if you werent called for a psychometric test after you did your interview and up till now you havnt been given feedback for an offer( some who didnt proceed to the group discussion stage, were called straight for interview and have been given offers. I know two people who have), then know that you were dropped already. no bad feelings, just fact.

I am sure the two people u talked about were not employed as Process Engineers. Is either they were employed as a Civil or Project Engineers cos I was told Process guys will be called immediately the refinery begins operation proper.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Osagbovo2(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Its well my fellow buddies, some pallies were called today for interview with HR in dangote projects While some were asked to submit passport photograph today.
All will be well by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Osagbovo2:
Its well my fellow buddies, some pallies were called today for interview with HR in dangote projects While some were asked to submit passport photograph today.
All will be well by God's grace.

Pls can u explain this better,
Did these "pallies" take part in this recruitment?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
#WhoHasBeingCalled Campaign : please if you were called just reply with "I have been called for real no jokes"
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Well I rmbrd vividly that the hr said some of us not all will be called for interviews, so...
Let's keep up the hope
As that young lady will say, lilask
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pomzy:
Well I rmbrd vividly that the hr said some of us not all will be called for interviews, so...
Let's keep up the hope
As that young lady will say, lilask
I don't get, have they started calling pple? If yes, those that have been called should indicate pls
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Osagbovo2(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hello house pls kindlz read below from a friend

please guys i just got this mail inviting me for an interview with Dangote, i did'nt even write the aptitude test (although i was invited) please those that got the invite, is it anything closer to the mails you guys got... please i need reply asap.

Dear Candidate,

You are hereby invited for an interview with our organization. Details as follows:

Venue: Dangote Projects Office,

3, Oba Akran Avenue,

Ikeja,

Lagos

Date: 7th November 2015

Time: 1.00 p.m

Note: You are required to come along with copies (original and photocopy) of your educational certificates, service certificates for all companies you have worked and payslips.

Please confirm attendance.

Thank you.

Kemi Fujamade

Senior Officer (HAM/ADMIN)

fujamade.kemi@dangoteprojects.com

For: S. Srinivasan

Chief General Manager - HAM

Dangote Industries Limited

No. 3, Oba Akran Avenue, Lagos, Nigeria
00234-81-52531794 / 00234-80-64284748
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.