Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (442042 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by David275(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abbies:
Mine was moved to next week....anybody else?
when is your new date and which department?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abbies: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=tokuns post=51513577]

When initially was urs?[/quote
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tokuns(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
I guess you are a special candidate grin cheesy
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abbies: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmmn let me call them to confirm tomorrow
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Jokerman(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Goodluck to those going for their interviews today... the Lord be thy helper!

Please ensure to update us here when your done with the interviews... ESE o
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Jokerman(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
kebisky:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT STAGE 1ST DEC. 2016

How was the Interview bro??
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by usmanbma(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
I was supposed to have mine today but had to reschedule, new date now next Tuesday, anybody slated for that day?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abbies: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
usmanbma:
I was supposed to have mine today but had to reschedule, new date now next Tuesday, anybody slated for that day?

Moi! What time! And what course
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Jokerman(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
peeps that did interview today, make Una talk now..biko... how was it?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by einsteinyunusa: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Jokerman:
peeps that did interview today, make Una talk now..biko... how was it?

Well, It was ok for me..I studied chemical engineering and was asked a couple of questions.
First, I was asked to introduce myself, he then asked to know what area of Chemical engineering I'm best at... then I was passed a blank sheet and asked to draw a control loop... next he drew two circles, one with a line over it and asked for their differences, was asked the forms of heat transfer.. also asked me to write down the equation for convective heat transfer... he wrote Tm on the paper and asked for its meaning, he then asked me to state its significance, asked me to differentiate between fractionation and distillation.
And some more questions...

Based on my CV, I was asked to state five things I learnt in the brewery...and to explain the brewing process...

I hope this helps

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Jokerman(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2016
einsteinyunusa:

Well, It was ok for me..I studied chemical engineering and was asked a couple of questions.
First, I was asked to introduce myself, he then asked to know what area of Chemical engineering I'm best at... then I was passed a blank sheet and asked to draw a control loop... next he drew two circles, one with a line over it and asked for their differences, was asked the forms of heat transfer.. also asked me to write down the equation for convective heat transfer... he wrote Tm on the paper and asked for its meaning, he then asked me to state its significance, asked me to differentiate between fractionation and distillation.

Based on my CV, I was asked to state five things I learnt in the brewery...and to explain the brewing process...

I hope this helps

Na wa o... buh thanks

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abbies: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
einsteinyunusa:

I hope this helps

Wawwuuu! This is too deep! All the best...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by emmabod(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jokerman:

Great.
I was asked questions mainly from my C.F..
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by emmabod(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jokerman:

Great.
I was asked questions mainly from my C.V
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Jokerman(m): 1:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Did mine today too... was asked mostly from my CV....
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by engrprinceka(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2016
The expatriate wan finish me but God pass am.
Jokerman:
Did mine today too... was asked mostly from my CV....
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by SirElaw(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2016
engrprinceka:
Asin ehn... I can't count how many times I had to say "I'll have to do some reading on that"

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Jokerman(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2016
engrprinceka:

Abi o... God pass am o... Na American interview me, indians too get wahala

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ComradeTY(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
When is the last day for the interview?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by David275(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
ComradeTY:
When is the last day for the interview?
I think tomorrow is the last day for the people that have their own rescheduled
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ComradeTY(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hw was the interview for Today guys?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Stanumoh: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
hi guys, please just outta curiosity. Does anyone here have an idea on the expected pay pack for this refinery job?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by David275(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
ComradeTY:
Hw was the interview for Today guys?
The interview were based on technical questions,It all went well after all,
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by feladibaba(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
I was asked lots of questions from my CV. n work experience. Just try to be calm.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ComradeTY(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
When is the Last day of the interview?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tokuns(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
ComradeTY:

Its today, Tuesday
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ComradeTY(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
tokuns:

Its today, Tuesday

When likely can we hear from them?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tokuns(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2016
ComradeTY:

When likely can we hear from them?

I guess it would be by next week friday, not certain though, just speculating.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by engrprinceka(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2016
House, any idea of what to expect in the psychometric tests?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by stanleychukwu(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Invited for it?
engrprinceka:
House, any idea of what to expect in the psychometric tests?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ComradeTY(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2016
ComradeTY:

Has anyone call them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.