Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Read These Hottest, Latest Jokes Now!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read These Hottest, Latest Jokes Now!!! (1456 Views)

Latest Jokes / Latest Jokes Jokes Jokes !!!! / Latest Jokes & Comedy Skit!!! Join Delight Comedy Whatsapp Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read These Hottest, Latest Jokes Now!!! by marenx: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
…on Googleplus account, I ever saw someone selling ghosts and I was like, “Are we in Harry Potter movie?” Afterwards, I got breathless on fiverr® when I saw this:

Bradley Martins
I will offer you 5000 Twitter followers from UK for $5.

They are young white girls and boys in their twenties, who love reading love stories and watching love movies and MTV reality show. Order now and get them in a few days.

Did they know they were on sale?

See the kind Extreme Trash I Committed

On the bus in Jos, about to shift to Akure to see the University I applied for Post UTME, one Pastor talk like say he go pour all his saliva on my face.

"Make I tell you the truth", he said, "all of you inside this bus go make money within this week. God go send his Angels control you do what go bring you money."

All the passengers shouted "Amen" except me who locked up. The Pastor looked at me and continued,

"I know say some of you here don't care about what I am saying, but if you believe, what I say go work for you."

"Na who say e no go work?" I asked.

He looked me in the eyes and said, " I no dey talk with you bros. If you drink ogogoro, you drink it for your sef not for me. So suffer it your sef."

"If I want to offer N2000k for the work of God", I asked, "does it mean I drink ogogoro?"

"You do not understand what I mean bros. I am not talking of real ogogoro wey you know. I am not talking of real suffer wey you know. When the spirit of God take me to talk in parables, I do not refuse. He said on to me Ogogoro na Olive Oil and suffer na enjoy. So I mean you drink your Olive Oil for your sef not for me. So enjoy it your sef."

"Oga Pastor, me ma dey talk in parables", I said."God said to me N2000k is your father while God na devil. So I mean I just want to offer your father for the work of devil."

He left the bus..

This insightful and unique entertainment story was sent to me via Email by Iyanuoluwa, a Jos-town Guy, to edit and post here and, being a voluntary blog-editor, I edited it for him before posting.

He owns the ©opyright. I own the first one.
Re: Read These Hottest, Latest Jokes Now!!! by EricSmallz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Load of Shiitz
Re: Read These Hottest, Latest Jokes Now!!! by carus001: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Watin u no say u dey wrt

1 Like

Re: Read These Hottest, Latest Jokes Now!!! by marenx: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
carus001:
Watin u no say u dey wrt
e dey pain u? Aya sorry o.
Re: Read These Hottest, Latest Jokes Now!!! by Junaknoni(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Am i s'posd to laff?

(1) (Reply)

JOKE By LUCIANO.I Can't Stop Laughing,pooverty No Good At. All / LOL Can`t Stop Laughing.what Is Going On In This Picture? / Mtn Wants To Steal My Woman O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.