Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tough Time Is The Time To Think Outside The Box - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tough Time Is The Time To Think Outside The Box (418 Views)

Its Time To Think Outside The Box & Work Smart(photo) / 10 Very Successful People Who Had A Tough Time In Their 20s / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tough Time Is The Time To Think Outside The Box by highwayson: 4:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Recently I met some traders who told me that they were experiencing very poor sales in their businesses. They told me that customers were no longer coming as usual. So the traders resorted to playing the game of Ludo and Whot during business hours. I asked them if the games that they were playing will be a solution to their current challenge. They said they use the games to forget the poor business cycle they were passing through.
I told them that tough times are times for creativity. That tough times are times of thinking outside the box. A period one should try to see if there will be new ways of doing things. I told them that great entrepreneurs and business people thrive on chaos. I made them to understand that playing games during tough times is weakening their thinking prowess.
This is the undoing of many people today. They allow trivial things to replace moments of turning points. If not for difficulties great businesses wouldn’t have been born. Many ideas are birthed in the altar of seemingly insurmountable obstacles. What is facing you is not the major problem. The tough times starring you in the face is not the main issue. The main issue is what you chose to do in times of tough times.
Every challenge presents an opportunity for one to be creative and think outside the box. Those traders who were playing games during business hours can decide to think and see if there will be other ways of confronting the poor sales issue head on. There could be innovative marketing ideas that could spring up. Many people do not suffer from lack of education but lack of thinking. No wonder Albert Einstein said that Imagination is more important than knowledge. This statement is a big reality today.
Challenges bring changes. Competition should make one to be competitive and not complacent. If things do not challenge us once in a while, this world will be too dull. Challenges should help us to maximize our potentials. Tough times release our hidden resources. People who complain during tough times do not know that tough times are blessings in disguise.
Challenges create opportunities. Any area of your life that you lack challenges will never improve. Welcome challenges with open arms and tap the opportunities hidden. Challenges improve our thinking. Whatever tough time in any area of your life is actually placing a demand on you to reason better and change the gear of your thinking. It is for you to think differently and expand your thinking to frontiers you never ventured into in your thinking endeavours. I support you to break your thinking barriers and use tough times to mess up your challenges.

(1) (Reply)

Do This And You Will Be Smiling To Bank / NIPOST Rues N1tn Lost Annually On Stamp Duties / South-east Traders On Warpath Over Electricity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.