Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? (2336 Views)

‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by free2ryhme: 4:58am On Aug 12, 2015
Your thoughts.

Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by CLeAtHead(m): 5:02am On Aug 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by PrettyClare7(f): 5:13am On Aug 12, 2015
They are wishing the food and clothes were theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by libertyfather(m): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Yeah wish! It could be anything, but not about that moment but about the future, that black kid may hold the brighter one...... #GODwin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by kiddkash(m): 5:20am On Aug 12, 2015
see. this one he know wetin suffer be. see him dey even drink from bottle, and we dey fight hard to even get from breast
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by marshalcarter: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2015
kiddkash:
see. this one he know wetin suffer be. see him dey even drink from bottle, and we dey fight hard to even get from breast
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)) ..are you kiddin me??
Breast ke?

Dah 1 wey put hand for chin go be lyk''you tink sey na you fyn pass baah?? cheesy ya chik dey die for me grin
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by Pidggin(f): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Obviously both kids lack exposure, hence the fascination
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by pinky1974: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
shocked no be colour alone dey worry dis ones O
D chair, shoe d feeding bottle
And lots of more grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by damiso(f): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

OP the 'dark skin' tone of the question is inferring that the darker skinned children are inferior( I am a darky so I am quite touchy on the dark skin stereotype don't mind me)

I hope the person who took the picture is not the parent of the child in the chair because if it is I SMH for them.

Some people and the need to feel superior to others not as fortunate as they are.

Its all relative sha because if the weather is extremely hot,those other children are actually more comfortable. I could never understand wearing heavy boots in the heat.

If wishes were horses beggars would ride but I just really wish that the world would be a place where ALL children are at least given the basic necessities of life. It will start when people start having the no of children that they can afford or cater for.

Oh well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
free2ryhme:
Your thoughts.

As far as I know, kids don't generally give a fvck about skin colour.

What always gets their attention is FOOD!

And the light-skinned baby is decked out nicely.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by Pdizzle(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Being kids, they weren't intimidated, just suprised at the unusual.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by chris4gold(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
look at you as old as you are, sucking feeding bottle. if I slap you hen...
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by Miami11: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
What has skin color got to do with this
I see all black kids I don't see any white kid here
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by ambient: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2015
damiso:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
OP the 'dark skin' tone of the question is inferring that the darker skinned children are inferior( I am a darky so I am quite touchy on the dark skin stereotype don't mind me)
I hope the person who took the picture is not the parent of the child in the chair because if it is I SMH for them.
Some people and the need to feel superior to others not as fortunate as they are.
Its all relative sha because if the weather is extremely hot,those other children are actually more comfortable. I could never understand wearing heavy boots in the heat.
If wishes were horses beggars would ride but I just really wish that the world would be a place where ALL children are at least given the basic necessities of life. It will start when people start having the no of children that they can afford or cater for.
Oh well

My dear easy Na you I'm vex pass, he just asked a question.
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by damiso(f): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2015
ambient:

My dear easy Na you I'm vex pass, he just asked a question.

I easy o..

grin

Na the 'Dark skin ' get me
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by EfemenaXY: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2015
free2ryhme:
Your thoughts.

This has got nothing to do with skin colour, but rather an ignorant person (whoever snapped that pic) trying to show off with the little they have.

People need to understand that in this world we live in, not all fingers are the same. Rather than make mockery of others wallowing in abject poverty, DO SOMETHING to help. If not the parents, then for the kids.

Not only is this picture distasteful, it highlights the photographer's level of ignorance and massive inferiority complex. A mixed race kid is no better than a black/darker skinned child by any means. For all you know, the nákéd kids could be smarter on several levels, starting with their survival techniques.
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by Vanpascore(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Thinking on hw Buhari can change them to wot they are seeing in d oyinbo
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by 5minsmadness: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2015
"Hmm, can we EAT it?"
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Yuk.

Must everything be brought online for us to compare?

Very irritating,degrading,insulting and projecting d inferiority complex of the black man(as regards @op cos d kids there know nothing)

And I quess the @op feels he or she is having fun posting this nonsense online.

As per who snapped the pix, he or she is an assshole.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by edwife(f): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015
damiso:

I easy o..

grin
Na the 'Dark skin ' get me

Dami you funny o....

You have a beautiful dark skin,stop with the modesty.. cheesy

@topic it is a normal situation,in the village many people behave as such-even those who have been "enlightened" still stare tho the pic is not encouraging.
Re: Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2015
The kid bi like """eyaah, he is sitting on that thing because he is sick, no wonder his body is white probably lack of blood too and obviously without teeth to be drinking akamu from that bottle"""".
undecided"""Pele, ndo ooo. Chaii this world sef, see me as I black with thick blood and robust body that I no need any cloth at all.

(1) (Reply)

My Father Threw Away My Pot Of Soup. / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) / Picture Of The Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.