Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! (33657 Views)

Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Loved Up At A Cocktail Ball In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by julius2825(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by PNomsule: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
This news is a misrepresentation of the fact which is that Rachael remains a thorough bred professional at what she does.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by sonnie10: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
When I tell women to guide their marriage with all their might, to try as much as possible to please their husband, people start calling me names. Now, you have seen that there is always this strange woman waiting, praying silently for you to slip, so that she can take your position.

Don't get me wrong, there are some people you can not satisfy no matter what. But my point is, always do the best you can to resolve issues, you are not in a contest to see you is the best fighter.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Ruby2015: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
You didn't add your specs as far as her ukwu and anra... mine might be too big for you so clarify. Also what age range are you considering. I am SINGLE and want to get married this year.

Meanwhile somewhere in the southern part of naija a niggar(me) is seriously in need of a life partner, she needs to poses the following qualities.....

-Tall
-Average
-Fair
-Hard working
-Fluent in igbo, hausa and yoruba languages
-God fearing
-Fruitful
-A graduate
-And must have atleast 5yrs experience
Interested applicants can hook me up on watsapp with this number 08183558416. grin[/quote]
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by mikron(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
i thought Rachel was married? she even have a son with her husband, are they divorced already?
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Ruby2015: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Victor Osere aka vickoozy explain your fb profile. Are u married or singe? Whose adorable kids are u posing with? hmmm?

Meanwhile somewhere in the southern part of naija a niggar(me) is seriously in need of a life partner, she needs to poses the following qualities.....

-Tall
-Average
-Fair
-Hard working
-God fearing
-Fruitful
-A graduate
Interested applicants can hook me up on watsapp with this number 08183558416. grin[/quote]
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Why?

Fash has always been the ladies' man. He picks them from way back lol.

Don't hate the smooth operator and the hustler. That is the guy that will sell bread to a baker and he will sell your own hair back to you loool.

You've said it.
He has been married so many times and the divorce is always messy.

He's a crook and a womaniser.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by ylaa(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
this man is not capable of loving. good luck to the unlucky gal.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by oakson: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Adufetohposh post=36874507] kiss wink[/quote
Is that The Mr's moustache or synthetic?
Nevertheless, your obvious feminine beauty really betrayed your plan of looking like a man
cheesy
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
jaybee104:
[size=15pt]chai! Help! Im in soup.. Girl I just met once, "but now in love" is comming to my school for her post-ume exam today, And also to visit her mr handsome. Now, chickenpox wan scata me. [/size]

Badt mkt for u bro.
Na God want catch u mek u no do bad tin. Lol
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by jaybee104(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
captainboris:

Badt mkt for u bro.
Na God want catch u mek u no do bad tin. Lol
Lolz. Ogbeni u don't know how I feel
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by otiigba1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Finds love? Until he sees another woman, he dumps her tongue
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
So what exactly is the news?

News is Abigail Igwe his ex-wife should go to hell for all he cares
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by khattab02: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
jaybee104:
[size=15pt]chai! Help! Im in soup.. Girl I just met once, "but now in love" is comming to my school for her post-ume exam today, And also to visit her mr handsome. Now, chickenpox wan scata me. [/size]
grin

sorry!

#go visit dokitor now
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by khattab02: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
vickoozy:

-Tall
-Average
-Fair
-Hard working
-God fearing
-Fruitful
-A graduate
Interested applicants can hook me up on watsapp with this number 08183558416. grin
hmm... This ya Application na die ooo.... Especially the 3 languages aspect!

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by aameyah(f): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rachel. I feel sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by hinduskoso: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
boboLIL:
Love is good
,,be ur real self,,if she really love u,chicken pox cant stop her,instead it ll trigger d love
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by hinduskoso: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
jaybee104:
,,be ur real self,,if she really loves you,chicken pox cant b obstacle.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by jaybee104(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
hinduskoso:
,,be ur real self,,if she really loves you,chicken pox cant b obstacle.
Things went well.. We lera met
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by vickoozy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am single, those kids re my sister's

Ruby2015:
Victor Osere aka vickoozy explain your fb profile. Are u married or singe? Whose adorable kids are u posing with? hmmm?

-Tall
-Average
-Fair
-Hard working
-God fearing
-Fruitful
-A graduate
Interested applicants can hook me up on watsapp with this number 08183558416. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President / PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.