Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! (33602 Views)

Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Loved Up At A Cocktail Ball In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2015
boboLIL:
Love is good

When you re a rich guy, doesnt matter how old you are coolyou will always get a chic. grin as long as you splash the cash.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Kimoni: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2015
FFK's twin brother....nansense!
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by jimi4us: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2015
we all know he's a gold digger. as his last wife said, he's just spending her money for his house rent and all that. my nigger is just looking for who to dupe next.

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Splashme: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2015
I watched John yesterday on Channels supporting and vigouriously defending Orji Kalu's quest for FIFA presidency and I was 'is this guy serious'?
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by eme1n(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2015
This lady is married na!!!!

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by NOTRIBE: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Have you lost so much in CURRENCY TRADING something new is happening in business section.....FOREX MADE EASY..just check..it is a give away
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Missmossy(f): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol grin grin

The comments here though lipsrsealed
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by anwe: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2015
kennygee:
So this Woman couldn't find a better man than this recycled one?

This man has been married several times.

Blessed are thou amongst women.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Waspy(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Mouth no dey finish for this man body
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by SirShymexx: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Joavid:
I pity this girl.

Why?

Fash has always been the ladies' man. He picks them from way back lol.

Don't hate the smooth operator and the hustler. That is the guy that will sell bread to a baker and he will sell your own hair back to you loool.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by zinzane: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Splashme:
I watched John yesterday on Channels supporting and vigouriously defending Orji Kalu's quest for FIFA presidency and I was 'is this guy serious'?
I was stunned too. Anyways man must hustle especially when you catch a pretty chick like this. It's all about the money.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by davidque007(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2015
a bad mix, racheal should know better
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by begwong: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Since the day I saw her granting him interviews in his house in Abuja, he had to even take her showing her all the rooms, kitchen and his boxers in his bedroom I knew something must have been on between them for loonnnggg!!!!!
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by epadomo(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2015
jaybee104:
[size=15pt]chai! Help! Im in soup.. Girl I just met once, "but now in love" is comming to my school for her post-ume exam today, And also to visit her mr handsome. Now, chickenpox wan scata me. [/size]

Eeeeyaaaaah! Wat a pity..........
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by dame16: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
okay we are here waiting to hear you guys are carrying knife to fight again.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by charlesbailey(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
his head.. that head puts the mirror to shame grin
TimothyNkenu:
So what exactly is the news?
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by jaybee104(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2015
epadomo:

Eeeeyaaaaah! Wat a pity..........
Not an advise .. I need an advise or a hot lie grin cheesy
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by godoluwa(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2015
vickoozy:
Meanwhile somewhere in the southern part of naija a niggar(me) is seriously in need of a life partner, she needs to poses the following qualities.....

-Tall
-Average
-Fair
-Hard working
-Fluent in igbo, hausa and yoruba languages
-God fearing
-Fruitful
-A graduate
-And must have atleast 5yrs experience
Interested applicants can hook me up on watsapp with this number 08183558416. grin
whats d renumeration?
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2015
No be John Fashanu again? Etchewwwwwwwe!!! He would still Break up again Na
Give Us better news joor!!!!

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by TimothyNkenu: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2015
charlesbailey:
his head.. that head puts the mirror to shame grin
grin grin grin you no go kill me
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
kennygee:

Correct men for abj scarce pass fuel
At least this one get work and him dey speak small Britico
Plus he has a red passport which Im sure is one of the reasons she is with him
She too looks pretty much recycled to me forget the make up
so its all good
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by DukeNija(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2015
kennygee:

Shes equally a divorcee, so im guessing she knows better than to judge.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
vickoozy:
Meanwhile somewhere in the southern part of naija a niggar(me) is seriously in need of a life partner, she needs to poses the following qualities.....

-Tall
-Average
-Fair
-Hard working
-Fluent in igbo, hausa and yoruba languages
-God fearing
-Fruitful
-A graduate
-And must have atleast 5yrs experience
Interested applicants can hook me up on watsapp with this number 08183558416. grin
I need to screen you first. Let's start by how you manage ladies. Hoping for a thousand replies ei? Let's pop HIV screening in the list too wink
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by oakson: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Adufetohposh:
He deserves to be happy.

All the best fine man kiss
grin Your pix got me cracking, very comical! cheesy
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by ada40: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2015
John Fashanu is obvious that you need serious deliverance visit this link .
free https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out#35295183 and be
even your head looks like someone that his glory has been stolen.
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2015
oakson:

grin Your pix got me cracking, very comical! cheesy
kiss wink
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by julius2825(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! by julius2825(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria U17 Team List / Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final / Mourinho Frustrated At Clubs Inability To Land His Listed Players After 4-1 Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.