Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Radio Jobs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Radio Jobs (838 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Jobs by mscheev02(f): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Good day nairalanders,my name is Louisa. I am a Mass Communications graduate who just concluded the mandatory NYSC programme in July and I have been walking up and down with no progress in search of an open slot in any media house. I stay in Lagos but I am willing to leave if something good pops up in another state. I have sent my CV and demo, and even stalked various head of programmes via information gotten from LinkedIn. Please, I am at my wits end. Help a sister out. Bless you.
Re: Radio Jobs by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Ok, first things first, you graduated from the university with what grade? I don't think NYSC is important at this stage of your life. What you need are the following:

1. Being a mass communication graduate does not limit you to just searching for jobs in traditional medium (radio and television) alone.

2. Improve you skills in social networking and knowledge of social media. I do not mean attending parties and night clubs.

3. You can stalk blog sites owners. Send your writing samples to them and take it from there.

4. You can develop your own contents and get sponsors.

5. You can do freelancing in some publisher's companies.

lalasticlala undecided
Re: Radio Jobs by missexcel01(f): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Have you considered offering to work without pay? In broadcasting experience is key. What media houses have you sent your demo to?
Re: Radio Jobs by timmyblast(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
missexcel01:
Have you considered offering to work without pay? In broadcasting experience is key. What media houses have you sent your demo to?
. Can u listen to yourself, work without pay. Is that not slavery

(1) (Reply)

Can A Medical Student Learn Programming / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY / Where Is He Getting It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.