Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Omotola Jalade Ekehinde And Scraping Of NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Omotola Jalade Ekehinde And Scraping Of NYSC (560 Views)

‘Take Care Of NYSC Members’, Gov. Ajimobi Tells Residents / Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekehinde And Scraping Of NYSC by gossippmecom(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2015
Actor and reality show star Omotola is trending, and this time not on account of some photo shoot but for calling for President Buhari to scrap the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme. It’s not useful, he should please do that for Nigerians. Our children don’t need it anymore.

I have looked at the programme thoroughly and exactly what it’s supposed to have achieved over the years? Believe me, there is no credible or tangible result. It’s a total waste of time and resources and I think all the time and resources should be channelled into something more resourceful.

For instance, I have had situations where some members of my staff, in the name of NYSC, left for a year only to come back and their spaces had been taken by another. NYSC is not just adding any value to our society or even to the lives of our children.

Below is the excerpt from newtelegraph

http://www.gosippme.com/2015/08/omotola-jalade-ekehinde-and-scraping-of.html

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekehinde And Scraping Of NYSC by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2015
I agree with omotola jare...for me, compulsory military or social(volunteer) service will be much better. While both will be compulsory, d option will be between the two. If u choose military, God help u. And if u choose social service, d community will benefit and an individual life will not be put on hold for a whole year. Gbogbo e na, naija la n se fun.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekehinde And Scraping Of NYSC by oy13(f): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Totally agree..

(1) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: NYSC Contacts 100 Corps Members’ Families / Notice To All Pcms That Missed Stream 1 Of 2016 Batch A / Please Guide Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.