Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? (2422 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mod please I need this to make the front page. At first I actually thought notification was going to be out around 12th to 16th of December but it only looks as though it is all forgotten, please anyone with authentic information should let us know ASAP, thanks.
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Probably April if not June

1 Like

Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Springup: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
I heard that the country don't have money to fund the program again.. The fund used for that of batch B (don't know if he meant stream 1 and 11) was Called up from the fund budgeted for the social empowerment program,that was the major reason the programme didn't commence.

There is nothing as useless than this NYSC scheme... You won't even benefit anything in Your stay in Camp except how to match.... (left right.... Attention by number.. Code 1)

1)You wake up by 3am and forced to go to the field by 4am...to 9am standing
2) by 10am to 12 pm you are in one useless program
3) by 3... to 7pm again in the field... Matching under sun or rain
4)by 8... To 11 or 12 one useless show and boring stuff
Their food will make u cry blood... If u are not with extra money like 15 to 20k upward be ready to see ur self become dry like bonga fish.
THIS WILL BE UR LIFE IN CAMP TILL UR PASSING OUT DAY.

This program should be scrap or remodelled to suites the yearning of our youth which is job creation...

1 Like

Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Springup:
I heard that the country don't have money to fund the program again.. The fund used for that of batch B (don't know if he meant stream 1 and 11) was Called up from the fund budgeted for the social empowerment program,that was the major reason the programme didn't commence.

There is nothing as useless than this NYSC scheme... You won't even benefit anything in Your stay in Camp except how to match.... (left right.... Attention by number.. Code 1)

1)You wake up by 3am and forced to go to the field by 4am...to 9am standing
2) by 10am to 12 pm you are in one useless program
3) by 3... to 7pm again in the field... Matching under sun or rain
4)by 8... To 11 or 12 one useless show and boring stuff
Their food will make u cry blood... If u are not with extra money like 15 to 20k upward be ready to see ur self become dry like bonga fish.
THIS WILL BE UR LIFE IN CAMP TILL UR PASSING OUT DAY.

This program should be scrap or remodelled to suites the yearning of our youth which is job creation...

Apparently I ain't after the BS partaken in the program, but I'm curious because of people telling me of jobs I'd be qualified to obtain after NYSC.
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Springup: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Apparently I ain't after the BS partaken in the program, but I'm curious because of people telling me of jobs I'd be qualified to obtain after NYSC.
My friend calm down......
After the NYSC then you will actually know the kind of mess we have landed our self in, in the hand of Buhari...
Unless your parents are wealthy and connected...

Simple truth.... SET UR MIND TO BE SELF EMPLOYED AND WORK TOWARDS IT
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Springup:

My friend calm down......
After the NYSC then you will actually know the kind of mess we have landed our self in, in the hand of Buhari...
Unless your parents are wealthy and connected...

Simple truth.... SET UR MIND TO BE SELF EMPLOYED AND WORK TOWARDS IT

Recession doesn't necessarily mean there isn't job, if you sit down, job won't come to you, if you keep saying Buhari this Buhari that, one won't make any headway. I received advances and that's why I show concern.
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
2kaybiel:
Probably April if not June

That's another batch you talking about, I'm talking of this same batch and its stream II
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Springup: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Recession doesn't necessarily mean there isn't job, if you sit down, job won't come to you, if you keep saying Buhari this Buhari that, one won't make any headway. I received advances and that's why I show concern.

No fight.....
I just told u what I used to tell folks around me
I can't work in any place where their pay is not up to 200,000k per month....
All this slavery you call work this days
On my part I am a YOUWIN awardee.... First set of 2011 that won the 10m grant. Was able to set up something that was when I was in 100 level I got the grant from my role model GEJ.
Doing well in my business
Like I said I consider this NYSC a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Springup:

No fight.....
I just told u what I used to tell folks around me
I can't work in any place where their pay is not up to 200,000k per month....
All this slavery you call work this days
On my part I am a YOUWIN awardee.... First set of 2011 that won the 10m grant. Was able to set up something that was when I was in 100 level I got the grant from my role model GEJ.
Doing well in my business
Like I said I consider this NYSC a waste of time.

Not necessarily anyway
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by synteya: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2016
For info on NYSC Deployment and Redeployment. How to go about it and how to get your desired state. Call: 09035647371. If u have been deployed already and u dont like ur state. Dont worry, u can still be redeployed to ur desired state!!! Lagos and Abuja is only filled up, if u don't have the right info. Any interested person(s), call: 09035647371.
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by kuchikau1: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

That's another batch you talking about, I'm talking of this same batch and its stream II
kep dreaming
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by kuchikau1: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
no money for stream 11. Hahaha
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
kuchikau1:
kep dreaming

I fumbled
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by yunggeeben(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Announcement!!!
Information reaching from the office of Director Gen. It was stated at the meeting held on this day 23rd of December, that the NYSC orientation camp will be opened on the 4th of January for Batch B. stream II..The mobilisation letter will be available on each prospective corp members portal, once the new year break is over..The management urge the PCM to kindly bear with them for not giving out the date on mobilisation in time.
Kindly pass on to inform others
Rbc...
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Jumeeeeesal(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
I smell truth in ur post...4th should be real date. tanckuuuu
yunggeeben:
Announcement!!!
Information reaching from the office of Director Gen. It was stated at the meeting held on this day 23rd of December, that the NYSC orientation camp will be opened on the 4th of January for Batch B. stream II..The mobilisation letter will be available on each prospective corp members portal, once the new year break is over..The management urge the PCM to kindly bear with them for not giving out the date on mobilisation in time.
Rbc...
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by Bukkyluv1002(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
yunggeeben:
Announcement!!!
Rbc...
yunggeeben:
Announcement!!!
Rbc...
yunggeeben:
Announcement!!!
Rbc...
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by kuchikau1: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I fumbled
so u know!
Re: Please When Is Stream II Of NYSC Certainly Going To Receive Call Up Letter? by kuchikau1: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I fumbled
so u know!

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Update - NYSC 2017 Badge A, Stream 2 POP Date / My Shocking Experience With Igbo Corpers During Nysc...corps Member Recounts / Futo Releases NYSC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.