Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free (926 Views)

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career / Masters Program In Physics Advanced Courses Or Music Production Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2015
I strongly believe everyone reading this Thread has a content inside of them to write a book or produce a music. If you want to stand out in a world of content, you need to underline your
expertise. Publishing a book is not just putting your thoughts on a blog post. It’s an event. It
shows your best curated thoughts and it shows customers, clients,
investors, friends and lovers what the most important things on your mind are right now. Unfortunately, most people suck at it. I’ve largely sucked at it. I got disappointed and tired looking for publishere to publish my book after I decided to settle for a local self publishing printer at Owerri last year . The quality I got was a hell . This made me to start looking for a way out . And knowing fully well that the reading culture in Nigeria today is not encouraging . I have to start thinking Outside the box . This landed me to a secret that 90% of established Authors in US and UK are leveraging . No wonder they release approximately 4 books each year each person .

What are they doing? Do you know there is self publishing company in USA that publish your book,cds,dvds and pay you a royalty for each sales ?

Do you know this company distribute your work to bookstores, library, school, all amazon channels once your book is published?

Do you know you don't have to worry about shipping any book to a customer since the company handles all these?

Do you know , you don't have to stay all night writing proposal the way I did sometimes ago to get accepted by publisher even when they do nothing to promote your work ?

Do you know your book or cds sells worldwide once published by this company ?

This is breakthrough to me .

Yes my book THE CIRCUIT OF SUCCESS is currently selling worldwide as you are reading this post now

If you doubt check amazon
Just search for THE CIRCUIT OF SUCCESS on amazon or see this url . Please admin forgive for posting a link
http://amzn.to/1DH4BhF

You can do it .

If you have been looking for how you could publish your book and make money and also let the world know you from your work .

I want to make sure there are people who are interested in this information before I give it to you since I know too well that its not everyone that writes or sing .

If you are interested in having this information and how to get your book or cds published with this company without you spending a dime, without you writing a single proposal or whatsoever . Just give me a call on

Regards

Thaddeus Igbokwe
Author : THE CIRCUIT OF SUCCESS

Re: How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free by Bimbomartins(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2015
donddeus:
I strongly believe everyone reading this Thread has a content inside of them to write a book or produce a music. If you want to stand out in a world of content, you need to underline your
expertise. Publishing a book is not just putting your thoughts on a blog post. It’s an event. It
investors, friends and lovers what the most important things on your mind are right now. Unfortunately, most people suck at it. I’ve largely sucked at it. I got disappointed and tired looking for publishere to publish my book after I decided to settle for a local self publishing printer at Owerri last year . The quality I got was a hell . This made me to start looking for a way out . And knowing fully well that the reading culture in Nigeria today is not encouraging . I have to start thinking Outside the box . This landed me to a secret that 90% of established Authors in US and UK are leveraging . No wonder they release approximately 4 books each year each person .

What are they doing? Do you know there is self publishing company in USA that publish your book,cds,dvds and pay you a royalty for each sales ?

Do you know this company distribute your work to bookstores, library, school, all amazon channels once your book is published?

Do you know you don't have to worry about shipping any book to a customer since the company handles all these?

Do you know , you don't have to stay all night writing proposal the way I did sometimes ago to get accepted by publisher even when they do nothing to promote your work ?

Yes my book THE CIRCUIT OF SUCCESS is currently selling worldwide as you are reading this post now

Just search for THE CIRCUIT OF SUCCESS on amazon or see this url . Please admin forgive for posting a link

You can do it .

If you have been looking for how you could publish your book and make money and also let the world know you from your work .

I want to make sure there are people who are interested in this information before I give it to you since I know too well that its not everyone that writes or sing .

If you are interested in having this information and how to get your book or cds published with this company without you spending a dime, without you writing a single proposal or whatsoever . Just give me a call on

Regards

Thaddeus Igbokwe
wow that sure is every writers dream, so wats in dis for u?
Let's b real, I got 3 novels waiting to b published which I belive is a start.
Re: How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free by Rendition(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
donddeus:

You can do it .

Regards

Thaddeus Igbokwe
can we reach u on ur email address
Re: How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bimbomartins:

wow that sure is every writers dream, so wats in dis for u?
Let's b real, I got 3 novels waiting to b published which I belive is a start.

Just give me a call .
Re: How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rendition:
can we reach u on ur email address

Sure . But can't drop my email address here Sorry . Just give me a call
Re: How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Or reach me on facebook http://Igbokwe.thaddeuschukwu . Just drop your enquiries in my inbox
Re: How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free by Bimbomartins(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2015
donddeus:

Just give me a call .
Ur Tel no? Digits pls..
Re: How To Publish Your Book Or Music And Distribute In Usa Free by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Ur Tel no? Digits pls..

Its on the post already anyway . 07039187200

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: I Want To Start A Business / See The Working Conditions Given By This Private Primary School / Employment of Guest Bloggers Is Currently On. Type Your Email To Start Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.