Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis (24144 Views)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department / AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by adesegun121(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin

ogaa oooo so una fit beg??

Dont worry.. Buhari will soon carry una oga...
Dopesi oni gbese...

Pay ur staff ooo if not EFCC dey come for u...

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Sweetlemon(f): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
mymadam:
Dear AIT Staff,

Kindly note that your matter is private, very private. Patriotic Nigerians want you to keep it so. Please DO NOT distract our leader. Did you recognize PMB, or any 'perceived enemy' for that matter, when the going was good? Please, please, and please, take a night flight to Otuoke for the appropriate solution to your problem. Thank you, Good luck, and God bless.

Signed: mymadam

Epic! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by damiloladuke: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
them dey craze

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by gbishman: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Silly guy, PMB na superman, if u owed ur entitlement sue the company to court. Make una leave this my leader

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by ki02020(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
For wetin

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by ElDeeVee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dokpesi messed up when AIT aired hate campaigns against the current President.

Channels rocks mehn

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by kaymighty: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
deadZONE:
Buhari can not help u guys
go to court or you resign.

Lol. Dokpesi prostituted all the company's funds to blow whistle for Goodluck Jonathan and the show now became a lost game. Anyway, common men always suffer for the brutal actions of the so-called richmen. Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by ylaa(f): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
hmmmmmm, even the AIT shares i bought some years ago is now history. may God help us.

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by megamank(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
watin concern am for the mater

have you forgotten so soon how your hate advert almost cost him his his presidency? now you are running to him for help or interference into the private bisiness of a man that was an instrument in the hands of the last Government..........you want to set him up so that by 2019 you will have a point against him that he interferes into peoples private business........Buhari nor de o. tell who send una say the man don wise.

please try the next bus stop that leads to otuoke.........Jonathan is still very rich because the last time i checked he has not started refunding what he stole.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by lonelydora: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is serious. After all their hate campaign.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by moshmod101(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
After una station don shit for church...u come dey find person wey go help una pack am....eti ri nkan kan!!

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
mymadam:
Dear AIT Staff,

Kindly note that your matter is private, very private. Patriotic Nigerians want you to keep it so. Please DO NOT distract our leader. Did you recognize PMB, or any 'perceived enemy' for that matter, when the going was good? Please, please, and please, take a night flight to Otuoke for the appropriate solution to your problem. Thank you, Good luck, and God bless.

thou monkey .......

........are ye short..........

.......of bananas? pls,kindly answer me,ye ape...

grin grin grin cheesy cool
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by insecticide: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
mymadam:
Dear AIT Staff,

OMG!! this is epic.

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by MIM77(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
You guys are on your own. Table your case to the clueless one.
tongue

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by oloriadejoke(f): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hahahahah orisirisi lolzzz wonders will never end,so buhari don turn to una messiah now abi I tot AIT media house was against him during his campaign ni? Now una want his help shooo Hmmm una be FRIED MEAT very soon now HUSBAND and WIFE go beg buhari to intervene in their house fight and palava,even DUDU OSUN and UAC FOOD sef go call buhari too

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
The same AIT that decided to join ranks with the PDP (instead of remaining partial as a broadcast / media station), dragged Tinubu's name in the mud. insult Adams Oshimole and co during the entire election period? Wonders will never cease
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by strongerthaneva(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
My humble,honourable,blessed,God's son,competent,loving,powerful and God chosen president pls don't look at their past against u just let bygone be bygone show to them ur God is greater than the Devil in them pls intervene if it's necessary cos when u assist those against u there u get to gain more and shows more lessons to ur enemies not to have evil minds against u again..Who God as ordained and blessed let no man I said no man be against them..Abraham Lincoln has been my mentor before now u prove to be another one to me..I wil neva for anything desert u in trouble cos with u many hopes and encouragements in life..I adore u and will always do till my grand children..
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Tiguan15: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by kunle75(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
mymadam:
Dear AIT Staff,

Gbammmm !!!!!!!! God bless you.

As if this is not the same AIT that was spreading yeye campaign about PMB during electioneering period...........

Good radiance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by gabicon: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
What we need is labour laws in this country.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
When next you are reading news.... just scream ""dokpesi na thunder go fire you and your family....as you suffer me, na so devil go suffer .you....." after that, go and drop your resignation letter...

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by miqos02(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
OK now
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by philips70(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
mymadam:
Dear AIT Staff,

Eleyi Igidi gan!
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
wailers AIT. is this no the same station that was tarnishing the man image all around, and now the are begging for his intervention of their unpaid salaries. . .

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by teepain: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
This Dokpesi Guy does not cut it at all, why owe your workers when the company has not filed for bankruptcy!? I recall the other time when Nigerian masses donated their hard earned money to resuscitate the supposedly burnt AIT/Raypower entity. Nigerians (yours truly inclusive) were simply taken for a ride, but I hope the scales have since fallen off our eyes.

The workers should head to the court on this issue, it is unfair.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Agbegilodo: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
realGURU:
How can a certificateless man help solve your salary crisis, eh AIT ?

So you are still on top this matter?? Campaigning after elections. .. Anyway I pray that you will never be in a situation where you will turn to the person you tried to ridicule for help. ..just like these AIT workers. ...

By the way, I heard his certificate is at the bottom of the Lagos Lagoon. ..you can help us try to retrieve it. ..
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by realGURU(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Agbegilodo:

So you are still on top this matter?? Campaigning after elections. .. Anyway I pray that you will never be in a situation where you will turn to the person you tried to ridicule for help. ..just like these AIT workers. ...

By the way, I heard his certificate is at the bottom of the Lagos Lagoon. ..you can help us try to retrieve it. ..
The days of using free domain names, sub domain and enpensive domain names are over, the days of relying entirely on godaddy coupon to get cheap domain name for your website are gone, the days of using some sort of code and coding from proxy website to get cheap domain are gone, the days of using intermediate gurus to get domain for your blog are gone.
Just walk into any branch of your bank here in nigeria, get an ATM card , yes ATM card with a mastercard or visa logo.
Get a cheap domain name for a complete year registration for less than a dollar.
Get a .com top level domain name for only $0.99 per year with 1&1dotcom. A top and trusted internet domain registrar.
Click my signature to get access..

4 Likes

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by ndidibabe(f): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
But their presenters look good. I don't believe they are being owed any salary. Just look at Aruloba's cheek!

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
The same AIT that decided to join ranks with the PDP

(instead of remaining "PARTIAL" as a broadcast / media station),

dragged Tinubu's name in the mud.

" Wonders will never cease"

shocked Instead of remaining shocked PARTIAL indeed!!! shocked

So much for the certificateless supporting the certificateless..

Olodo lollll...
grin
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
mymadam:
Dear AIT Staff,

Stupidity get relatives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs Are Ruining Morales Of Employees / Back To Nigeria After Medical School? / Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.