Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates (15185 Views)

FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Theswdmanjohn(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Good morning,
It is a known fact that most of the vacancy you see online and also from different companies and firms never carry a slot for the third class and pass graduate.
But let me ask a question is that a problem that still made you jobless?
Send your BBM pin here and write 3rd class or Pass and the kind of job you will want to do.

Please note that I will just do this for the first 200 people to comment here.

Goodluck!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Beedude(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by orcc(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
check in for more marketing options
www.kaysms.net N1.2k/sms/page
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by rattlesnake(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Theswdmanjohn:
Good morning,
It is a known fact that most of the vacancy you see online and also from different companies and firms never carry a slot for the third class and pass graduate.
Send your BBM pin here and write 3rd class or Pass and the kind of job you will want to do.

Goodluck!
Ode

9 Likes

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Babamide(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Now everyone would think all 3rd class are dullards like u two

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Geeeeeeez shocked shocked shocked!!!! Did I just read this sack of dung up there undecided undecided undecided
Op, that's not you undecided
Please, make your Momma proud meeeeehn sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed
And some peeps are doing as he said? This prank is 70's and angry
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Theswdmanjohn:
Good morning,

Goodluck!
This is the kind of thread you make when you've just finished smoking a left over weed. grin

10 Likes

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is the kind of thread you make when you've just finished smoking a left over weed. grin
You better put down your details now before Op gets the first 200 applicants he wants.

You and I both know we struggled to make the pass we got from the University sef. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You better put down your details now before Op gets the first 200 applicants he wants.

You and I both know we struggled to make the pass we got from the University sef. grin
Abi o. grin grin
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
chimkaire:
Geeeeeeez shocked shocked shocked!!!! Did I just read this sack of dung up there undecided undecided undecided
Op, that's not you undecided
Please, make your Momma proud meeeeehn sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed
And some peeps are doing as he said? This prank is 70's and angry

Pls go ahead, what's the prank about?
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by akingbatope: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
engrkenny:

pin.55EE7ED3,..THIRD CLASS
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
engrkenny:

...oya look up.....(you do)...a classmate smacks your willing cheek undecided lipsrsealed

Any clearer now.... undecided
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by shegman222: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
W
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Nigeriatraining: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Are you need of a CAREER in Oil and Gas Industry?

Do you want to be a TOP Player in the Oil and Gas Industry?

Then Get CERTIFIED. Apply for a HSE LEVEL 1, 2 and 3/international Certification (N25000)

Trainings to be held in 4 States(Lagos State, Port Harcourt, Abuja & Delta State)

For Payment and Registration

Contact Mr Frank 08096304721 or 08063252090 to book your reservation.

send reservation to: info@prime234.com

For more information Visit http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/hse-level-1-2-and-3international-certification-n25000/

Let the Professionals do the Job.

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by debris: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lolz I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
274CB51A,..... Third class
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by rashfad(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
2BB336A9...3rd class.
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by salam1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
56130975 third class
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by faith123456(f): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
GNLD JOB,REGISTER FOR UR ID,10K,THATS JUST WHAT HE WOULD TELL U.AND START GETTING 400K EACH WEEK

2 Likes

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
What's the different between a third class graduate and someone who dropped out of school? Third class, no job you need to be extraordinary to fit in.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Favparis(f): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lets assume all the so called 1st/2nd class graduates are not jobless and all got it by merit right?

A true Graduate wouldn't discriminate btw 1st and Third class cos we all know 80% of 2day Graduates got it 2ru d bak door.

If I happen to be an Employer 2moro, I won't employ u base on what your certificate carries.......

Kanu Nwankwo is not a graduate but 2day, he own a PhD Degree from UniJos (if u know what I mean).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by sexaddict08(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Beedude:
pin:3339DBCB .. 3rd class
odeski
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Theswdmanjohn(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
For as many of you who dropped your pin, I am saying a big congratulations to you.
Mind you I am not in for any GNLD or any form of MLM shit here, but I need you all to understand that the dynamics of workplace and workforce is changing and to get a space you need to know how and when to move.
I am still on my words "as soon as I get 200 people I will close this thread" but I will await for the 200 people to share their testimony here. Mind you its gonna be a journey that you will be grateful for in your career

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Theswdmanjohn(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
for every has the right to his volition and decisions, you either blame yourself or you are happy as a result of decisions taken.

for those that dropped their pin, thank you. but let me make this that i won't appreciate anyone that attacks people that have decided to do that which sounds good to them.

mind you all that i am not in for GNLD or any other MLM shits, for those who are waiting to be an employer it is a good idea but for now you are not, you need to prepare for that future you are looking at.
regards
theswdmanjohn
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Felixitie(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
345CD24 4th Class

5 Likes

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by STENON(f): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Theswdmanjohn:
for every has the right to his volition and decisions, you either blame yourself or you are happy as a result of decisions taken.

for those that dropped their pin, thank you. but let me make this that i won't appreciate anyone that attacks people that have decided to do that which sounds good to them.

mind you all that i am not in for GNLD or any other MLM shits, for those who are waiting to be an employer it is a good idea but for now you are not, you need to prepare for that future you are looking at.
regards
theswdmanjohn
25C86835, neither third class nor Pass. Interested in the Teaching of mathematics and Physics or Hospital/ oil and Gas administrative Job.

My email is anthonia.stella@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Pamelayoung: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mine is a 2 2 but I had love to partake.
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
2B9DD7F0 5th classesss.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by boxiposhags: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Theswdmanjohn:
Good morning,
It is a known fact that most of the vacancy - vacancies you see online and also from different companies and firms never carry a slot-slots for the third class and pass graduate-graduates.
But let me ask a question is that a problem that still made you jobless?[i][/i] --- You need to learn how to write properly in public places.

Goodluck!
I am sure you did not make pass. Lets be Honest!!!!
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by williaam(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
What of whatsapp
3rd class, History 07033749456. U can as well help me
Re: Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates by igweooo4: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
333B2E87......add me up pls oooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC / Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.