Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. (759 Views)

10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / This Computer Is Bae just N100k / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by wunmi590(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please help in the house, my system is not accepting password, it saying " The User Profile Service Failed The Logon" (User Profile Cannot Be Loaded)

Below is what is showing

Re: Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by kestolove95(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Change d language from frnch to english..at d left bottom of ur laptp..
Re: Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by jaybee104(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Format d system.. If it persists see your engineer grin
Re: Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by wunmi590(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
kestolove95:

Hi dear, this is what it showing

Re: Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by wunmi590(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please help me out
Re: Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by wunmi590(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
@tallesty1 please you are on the thread, please help if you can, thanks
Re: Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by femi4: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
wunmi590:
please you are on the thread, please help if you can, thanks
just format it
Re: Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by Tallesty1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
wunmi590:
@tallesty1 please you are on the thread, please help if you can, thanks
Restart your computer and press F8 repeatedly until you see the Advanced Boot Menu. Restart and retry if you do not see this menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking when the menu shows. You will be able to login into safe mode fine.

Restart your computer and press F8 repeatedly until you see the Advanced Boot Menu. Restart and retry if you do not see this menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking when the menu shows. You will be able to login into safe mode fine.

Use arrow keys to select the safe mode with networking and hit Enter to start computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

When it boots, click the Start button and type system restore in the Start Menu‘s search and hit Enter OR open run using Windows+R jey and type rstrui.exe then Click OK.

Select a restore point by looking in the menu that will pop up. Look at the dates when your computer was working fine. Click Next and watch it laod.

Try it and lemme if it worked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Computer Is Not Accepting Password. by wunmi590(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Use arrow keys to select the safe mode with networking and hit Enter to start computer in Safe Mode with Networking.
When it boots, click the Start button and type system restore in the Start Menu‘s search and hit Enter OR open run using Windows+R jey and type rstrui.exe then Click OK.
Select a restore point by looking in the menu that will pop up. Look at the dates when your computer was working fine. Click Next and watch it laod.
Try it and lemme if it worked.
femi4:
just format it
femi4:
just format it
femi4:
just format it
jaybee104:
Format d system.. If it persists see your engineer grin
kestolove95:

Thanks all, have being able to solve it through this means.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJbfe0hVXHE

(1) (Reply)

Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start / Cobranet Modem Need In Lagos .....asap / Farewell To Internet Explorer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.