Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed (753 Views)

Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. / Create A Fiverr-like Website Without Coding. / Website Designer To Develop MMM Like Website Is Highly Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by semitunde: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
A friend of mine is requesting for a web designer. He wants to have a site like ajebomarket.com or better.

Pls check the site to know exactly what he wants.
Re: Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by danmention: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
i can do that for you call me 08063427286..i am almost done with the one i am working on now..check www.wirelect.com
Re: Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by Nairalander01: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
semitunde:
A friend of mine is requesting for a web designer. He wants to have a site like ajebomarket.com or better.

I can design something better and at an affordable price. I sent you a pm kindly reply or call 07033018473
Re: Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by semitunde: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
@danmention and @nairalander01 I've tried replying you both but got mailers daemon.

I'll add up your nos.

Modified.

I'll just send your numbers to him. Tell him you're from Engr Tunde when he calls. Give him good rates o!
Re: Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by velo10: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
semitunde:

Tell him to call 08132279618. To check my capability, view the site on my signature
Re: Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by semitunde: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
velo10:

Tell him to call 08132279618. To check my capability, view the site on my signature

OK.
Re: Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by AkinseteK(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
I can give you the exact design of ajebomarket.com and also a sample of other Ecommerce website. I have a lot of Ecommerce wesite that I have designed to my credit. You can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion and to show you some sample of Ecommerce website I have designed so far with Payment Gateway Enabled.
Re: Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by j4sure(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
semitunde:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Ajebomarket-like Website Designer Needed by dwebdesign(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2015
I have checked the site. A simple ecommerce website. I will help him build a good one with his features integrated. Also he can also describe how he wants the layout. Payment methods will also be integrated.

Contact me.
Contact me on:
Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165 

BBM: 2BB63350 

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile. 

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, 

and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop.

(1) (Reply)

20k Twitter Account Up For Grabs. Cheap/negotiable Price / WANTED: Webdesign Company With Government And Bank Portfolio / There was something here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.