Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland (2220 Views)

How To Save Pictures From Nairaland Forum / Pls How Do I Save Videos From Instagram? / I Cant Save Pictures From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by omotayo9177: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
It's not like I'm new on this site. I've been here for sometime. The thing is, everytime I see a funny, inspiring or nice picture on Nairaland, I do save them on my phone. But I've never been able to view those pictures on my phone (offline). When I click on them in my picture library, it tells me the pictures cannot be displayed. I even tried using my laptop, but it's still the same story. Is there a form of protection or law that doesn't allow downloading of pictures from this site, or am I not getting the mode of saving pictures here? Someone please help!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by seedgreen(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
What can I do for u?
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by Abduletudaye(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin you just dont know how to do it ni...anyway, i use an android device..operamini browser which prompts me to save the photo, then i simply change the extention of the photo..e.g i change to .jpeg format wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by delishpot: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Scren capture them. Use a screen capture app like munch or depending on yout phone press required bottons and capture your screen
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by jaykaylegend(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
When yu ar about to download the picture,go to the rename bar before saving and add .jpeg to the end of the picture
For example if the name of the picture is 925gshTsjfj_dt568whd then yu download it like this:925gshTsjfj_dt568whd.jpeg

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by omotayo9177: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks all. I really appreciate.
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by omotayo9177: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
jaykaylegend:
When yu ar about to download the picture,go to the rename bar before saving and add .jpeg to the end of the picture
For example if the name of the picture is 925gshTsjfj_dt568whd then yu download it like this:925gshTsjfj_dt568whd.jpeg
Thanks broda. It worked.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by Godwin86: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
You can also try .png or. Jpg
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2016
jaykaylegend:
How do I go to the rename bar?
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by jaykaylegend(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

How do I go to the rename bar?
for example, if yu are using ucweb or opera mini before downloading it will bring a page where you are to rename the picture and choose where you want to save it to.
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2016
jaykaylegend:
for example, if yu are using ucweb or opera mini before downloading it will bring a page where you are to rename the picture and choose where you want to save it to.
When I click on the image three things appear: save image, zoom, other (brings out just one option where you want to save to- folder)
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by jaykaylegend(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

When I click on the image three things appear: save image, zoom, other (brings out just one option where you want to save to- folder)
click on save image, it will bring you; file name and location choose file name and add .jpeg to the name of the picture and save and then voila! Your picture is saved..
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
jaykaylegend:
click on save image, it will bring you; file name and location choose file name and add .jpeg to the name of the picture and save and then voila! Your picture is saved..
Wow! You're good o . It worked. After saving the pic, I went to rename it as you instructed & yes it worked. Thanks for your patience in explaining it to me.
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by jaykaylegend(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Wow! You're good o . It worked. After saving the pic, I went to rename it as you instructed & yes it worked. Thanks for your patience in explaining it to me.
you're welcome jare. Thanks for following the explanations..BTW: you're cute.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by omotayo9177: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

you should thank me too for opening this thread... I know so many nairalanders are having this challenge, now we know better sha
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2016
omotayo9177:
you should thank me too for opening this thread... I know so many nairalanders are having this challenge, now we know better sha

winkThank youcheesy
Re: How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland by omotayo9177: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

winkThank youcheesy
Welcome

(1) (Reply)

Whisper Challenge : Comment Your Birthday And Find Your Birthday Twin! / Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? / Mtn Modem Connection Slow At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.