Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage (2088 Views)

Obi Have You Seen Your Life Now / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / Reddit Users Have Caused A Global Stir; Associating β€œidiot” Images To Donald Tru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Greed and impatient is bad, this dull man called obi with his tiny cockroach voice was push by Atedo Peterside, the fool that mislead Good luck Johnathan to implement subsidy removal in January when people just exhausted their money during the yulitide, he made the idiot to abandon PDP were he is sure of VP slot, to go and labour in vain, by the way what is obis grudge against PDP, he was given VP slot against men that built the party for yrs, instead of being grateful and patient and work for the party, as a greedy man and opportunist he is, he left, buoght labour party ticket, recruit noise makers in social media, deceived his emotional and uniform kinsmen to join his wild goose chase, his more interligent wise brothers advice him to wait and build the necessary alliance he refused, now look at Tinubu, he wanted the VP ticket but was denied, did he betray buhari or APC , off course not, he was patient and waited for his time,soo if Obi wait for 8yrs, work for Atiku and eventually become president or help his fellow igboman to become president is it not better, now his actions have now lead to his kinsmen waiting for 16yrs. He is wicked.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Johnthum(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi will rule Nigeria through Supreme Court. Stop wailing undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Efuaye(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
You are better ignored because of this your regressive infantile postulations!

How market on fuel subsidy that Jonathan removed 11 years ago?
Let's start with that.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by ProfOkai: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
God will personally punish you for this statement

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi will rule Nigeria through Supreme Court. Stop wailing undecided
is it now supreme court, against Tinubu, bros check my treads I warn my people, but this emotional nzugbo nzugbo people wanted to roast me alive, now they use their own hand caused their downfall

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Efuaye:
You are better ignored because of this your regressive infantile postulations!

How market on fuel subsidy that Jonathan removed 11 years ago?
Let's start with that.
nobody is against fuel subsidy removal, but the timing, it was the beginning of Johnathan problem with the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
ProfOkai:
God will personally punish you for this statement
the same attitude, igbos are too arrogant, only few like us and soludo and Arthur eze can reason well

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Felimax(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by traihit: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi is one of the few Igbo men that could garner the level of support he's presently having though he's not widely preferred by the Igbo elites themselves.

Since 1999, has any Igbo man has general acceptability like Obi? None. To this end, even if Obi loses, he's proven that character can get one far.

You should be worried about Nigeria and not Obi. He loses the presidency and that's all he can lose. Nigeria is about losing an opportunity to shake herself off the old order and you're blaming Obi?

11 Likes

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
is it now supreme court, against Tinubu, bros check my treads I warn my people, but this emotional nzugbo nzugbo people wanted to roast me alive, now they use their own hand caused their downfall
peter obi will win this election or run off relax your yet to see something

1 Like

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
the same attitude, igbos are too arrogant, only few like us and soludo and Arthur eze can reason well

You're a big fool.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're a big fool.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
I'm I surporting Tinubu, he has already win thanks to my nzugbo nzugbo people

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
traihit:
Obi is one of the few Igbo men that could garner the level of support he's presently having though he's not widely preferred by the Igbo elites themselves.

Since 1999, has any Igbo man has general acceptability like Obi? None. To this end, even if Obi loses, he's proven that character can get one far.

You should be worried about Nigeria and not Obi. He loses the presidency and that's all he can lose. Nigeria is about losing an opportunity to shake herself off the old order and you're blaming Obi?
he only gathered this showing because of APC choice of presidential candidate, religious fear and sentiment, and igbos foolish emotional and short sidedness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by DesChyko: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:

Igbos are your people but you can't differentiate between nzogbu nzogbu and nzugbo nzugbo?

Urchins dull normally.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
DesChyko:

Igbos are your people but you can't differentiate between nzogbu nzogbu and nzugbo nzugbo?

Urchins dull normally.
it's the same thing, Igbo words do have slight difference but always mean the same thing.nwanne obi odigi mma, akpo kwallam urchin, I m angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by DarlingtonC: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
You have been wailing 'Obi, Igbo' since yesterday.

Take a chill pill

3 Likes

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by DesChyko: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
it's the same thing, Igbo words do have slight difference but always mean the same thing.nwanne obi odigi mma, akpo kwallam urchin, I m angry

You're an urchin through and through if you can't tell the dialect that calls it that. 😌

2 Likes

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Bede2u(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
Greed and impatient is bad, this dull man called obi with his tiny cockroach voice was push by Atedo Peterside, the fool that mislead Good luck Johnathan to implement subsidy removal in January when people just exhausted their money during the yulitide, he made the idiot to abandon PDP were he is sure of VP slot, to go and labour in vain, by the way what is obis grudge against PDP, he was given VP slot against men that built the party for yrs, instead of being grateful and patient and work for the party, as a greedy man and opportunist he is, he left, buoght labour party ticket, recruit noise makers in social media, deceived his emotional and uniform kinsmen to join his wild goose chase, his more interligent wise brothers advice him to wait and build the necessary alliance he refused, now look at Tinubu, he wanted the VP ticket but was denied, did he betray buhari or APC , off course not, he was patient and waited for his time,soo if Obi wait for 8yrs, work for Atiku and eventually become president or help his fellow igboman to become president is it not better, now his actions have now lead to his kinsmen waiting for 16yrs. He is wicked.
I used to think like you until I realised certain things.
1. If Obi joined Atiku and Atiku wins, what it would mean is that every 8 years, igbos, yorubas and Niger deltans would be struggling on who will betray the south to get vp slot. That's very terrible.
2. If obi didn't do what he did, a northerner will take over from another, setting a bad precedence
3. What obi did has finally shown Igbo chicken politicians that its possible to go for the presidency direct without going through the backdoor like in 1979 and 1993
4. What obi did is for posterity. Tomorrow yorubas will not say that igbos are always doing boy boy for northerners
5. What obi did has thought pdp a lesson. Take igbos for granted and perish for good
I will not insult you though you insulted igbos several times here. Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bede2u:
I used to think like you until I realised certain things.
1. If Obi joined Atiku and Atiku wins, what it would mean is that every 8 years, igbos, yorubas and Niger deltans would be struggling on who will betray the south to get vp slot. That's very terrible.
2. If obi didn't do what he did, a northerner will take over from another, setting a bad precedence
3. What obi did has finally shown Igbo chicken politicians that its possible to go for the presidency direct without going through the backdoor like in 1979 and 1993
4. What obi did is for posterity. Tomorrow yorubas will not say that igbos are always doing boy boy for northerners
5. What obi did has thought pdp a lesson. Take igbos for granted and perish for good
I will not insult you though you insulted igbos several times here. Cheers
you are wrong, no tribe can get the president alone, you most go through the back door of alliance, buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu have proven that its the only way, don't deceive yourself, Tinubu did not do well in the south west, but his northern alliance have made him president, obi that go it alone deed well in south east but lost, a wise man will always follow the winning formula. igbos will wait for 2039, Atiku will never use an igboman again to contest, south South will benefit because igbos are not calculative.if Tinubu Bleep up Atiku will dethroned him in 4yrs time with a south South candidate like udom Emmanuel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Bede2u(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
you are wrong, no tribe can get the president alone, you most go through the back door of alliance, buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu have proven that its the only way, don't deceive yourself, Tinubu did not do well in the south west, but his northern alliance have made him president, obi that go it alone deed well in south east but lost, a wise man will always follow the winning formula. igbos will wait for 2039, Atiku will never use an igboman again to contest, south South will benefit because igbos are not calculative.if Tinubu Bleep up Atiku will dethroned him in 4yrs time with a south South candidate like udom Emmanuel
1. Igbos have done what you advised in 1979, 1993 and 2019. Igbos in these elections took vp and voted massively. It didn't work for us.
2. In 2027 Atiku will be in his 80s. He won't even contest. You can bet me on this.
3. Pdp will now see why its important to give igbos the ticket in 2027 after what igbos did to them in this election.
You have your reasons for wanting obi to be vp. Truth is that's not what has happened and we the igbos you are pitying are happy that obi did not. Don't pity us. Nobody is begging south south not to become vp...it is their right

2 Likes

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Vyzz: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:

First of all you write badly...

Is your keyboard having gaffes too πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Secondly, there has never been an igbo president yet they are living better
Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Lamasta(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
What will you type about Atiku
Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Couldntfigurean: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
Yoruba people
Nzugbo don’t have any meaning in any igbo dialect

1 Like

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vyzz:

First of all you write badly...

Is your keyboard having gaffes too πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Secondly, there has never been an igbo president yet they are living better
if you are better off not having president,why bother to contest and carry it on your head.janus

1 Like

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bede2u:

1. Igbos have done what you advised in 1979, 1993 and 2019. Igbos in these elections took vp and voted massively. It didn't work for us.
2. In 2027 Atiku will be in his 80s. He won't even contest. You can bet me on this.
3. Pdp will now see why its important to give igbos the ticket in 2027 after what igbos did to them in this election.
You have your reasons for wanting obi to be vp. Truth is that's not what has happened and we the igbos you are pitying are happy that obi did not. Don't pity us. Nobody is begging south south not to become vp...it is their right
if Atiku wins won't be contest for second term, he will contest but obi is a goner
Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Vyzz: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
if you are better off not having president,why bother to contest and carry it on your head.janus

Igbos have always had a president...

But there have never been a president from Igbo origin.

Write property
Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Biggeststar01: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:

Useless Yoruba foolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Pascal9: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Useless Yoruba foolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yoruba will rule you, Tinubu pictures will be hanging in all offices in igboland, shame on you.you used your hand to cause your downfall, ntoo!! Were you not warn obifools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by steeltrust: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
na God for heaven ho punish you

Just because of greed you talk rubbish

Is it not same Igbos that supported obj
Supported yaradua
Supported Gej

So because they find competence in their own kind man you feel they are wise

Make thunder from ijebu ode fire you

If Nigeria is a working country
The likes of tinubu and buhari will never rule this country

Okponu oshi
Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Biggeststar01: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
yoruba will rule you, Tinubu pictures will be hanging in all offices in igboland, shame on you.you used your hand to cause your downfall, ntoo!! Were you not warn obifools

You have finally reveal your true identity.

Oya go and rest. Tinubu can't win

Only results from South West habe been released and tinubu is winning with only 902k votes obi is coming second at the moment.

The voter population of SE is bigger than that of SW, Lagos excluded, and Obi even won Lagos.

The votes from SE has conquered the votes from SW.

The votes from SS and NC will now do the finishing touches.

While tinubu, atiku and Kwankwaso are sharing north...

Kano votes no even real 1m in total undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Have Caused Igbo An Irreparable Damage by Biggeststar01: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:

You have finally reveal your true identity.

Oya go and rest. Tinubu can't win

Only results from South West have been released and tinubu is winning with only 902k votes obi is coming second at the moment.

The voter population of SE is bigger than that of SW, Lagos excluded, and Obi even won Lagos.

The votes from SE has conquered the votes from SW.

The votes from SS and NC will now do the finishing touches.

While tinubu, atiku and Kwankwaso are sharing north...

Kano votes no even real 1m in total undecided

Due to low voter turnout

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Muslims In Europe & Usa Kill Their Rams For Salah? / See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* / Whatsapp Group For Pharmacists: Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.