Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Please I Need Help On UPS Amount And Uses - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Help On UPS Amount And Uses (758 Views)

Mymoto Blog: Chevorlet Volt, A Car That Uses Petrol And Electricity. / Pirate Bay Now Hijacks Your CPU And Uses It To Mine Digital Currency / Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On UPS Amount And Uses by fayose4real(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
pls, i want to buy UPS, and i dont knw much about it, i want to be using it with dstv decoders & 3 t.v, which type/size will work perfectly 4 me, how much is the least price & how long can it hold light before going off? pls help me by giving me vital information i need on UPS, it urgent, thanks
Re: Please I Need Help On UPS Amount And Uses by dabigjoe6(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
I also need help on the battery capacity and the best ups at the best price that would be able to carry my 3600mAh battery at least twice
Re: Please I Need Help On UPS Amount And Uses by upwardmode: 5:23am On Aug 18, 2015
dabigjoe6:
I also need help on the battery capacity and the best ups at the best price that would be able to carry my 3600mAh battery at least twice
we sell UPS ,call us: 08130886936 or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

New Domain Name (.ws) And It's Free. / How To Copy A Text From Facebook / Pls Help, My Laptop Is Acting Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.