Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon (38527 Views)

Crash Barrier Saves 22 Passengers From Plunging Into Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno / Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by illiad1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
simpleseyi:

It's high time you people starts taking Yoruba Obas serious.
How do you know his tribe?
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by ThierryJay: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
I hope it doesn't belong to Bristow Helicopters cos that's the rumour I'm hearing right now!

The chances of survival of the chopper's passengers in the lagoon are higher than on land. So in this case the lagoon could turn out to be a blessing!

Waiting for positive updates....
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by greyce: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
4 pple confirmed dead
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Beync(f): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
simpleseyi:

seriously take this your fatish live to emure rock. You people can worship everythin in the name of deity, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by hollowpot15684(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Amateur driver.
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Fiyin007: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Showing on TVC, seeing 4 bodybags.RIP to the victims.
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by forkinsonlolo(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
omg
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by southernbelle(f): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
God help us all sad
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by dckng16(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
legendaryfool:
CAUSE: That Idiotic Oba
OCCUPANTS: Ibos Only.

see what OBA OF LAGOON has caused... >grin
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Dim007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
2 people are said to have been rescued alive
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by deardevil(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
olokedde:

http://www.punchng.com/news/helicopter-crashes-in-lagos-lagoon/

few block from my house............ few dead so far
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
legendaryfool:
CAUSE: That Idiotic Oba
OCCUPANTS: Ibos Only.

I dey craze ni?
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Wiseoldman: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lexusgs430:
He that attempts to avoid Lagos traffic by flying, takes the risk of ending in lagoon, ocean or anywhere not fit for the rules of aviation to thrive!!!!

Bro, those working men were transiting from locations doing their best to keep your nation's oilfields pumping. U are talking lagos traffic.

...Solidarity to the working men, and those like us...

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Beync:
seriously take this your fatish live to emure rock. You people can worship everythin in the name of deity, nonsense
as if your people are saints
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by bjt(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
12 on board, 6rescued, 4dead bodies recovered and 2 still missing.

-Channels TV
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by ikkkkk: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
wiringdpt:
Haha lagooners crashing inside their lagoon grin

Abi

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by GudluckIBB(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oba of Lagos,I can smell your hand work, base on Lagoon tins.

Issorait.
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by ndcide(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
How come no one is attributing it to an incompetent president. Previous crashes where usually blamed on the president and the minister.

What changed.

5 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Mbediogu(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
oakson:
Any survival? If no!
RIP to the dead!
Surely man must die, but no one knows how.
Baba God, I choose to sleep at age 110 in the comfort of my room, in my water bed with my woman under my arms and fail to wake up the following morning

For asking too much for a mortal like you,
what if angel Michael advices that you should get half of your asking? Will you go to court
or tribunal?
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Collizino(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by 9jatatafo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oba of Lagos is now happy as people are dying in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by eyeview: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
simpleseyi:

Lives are at risk here and you are talking about taking a man serious because he bows and worships gods made by hand and does fetish things.
Meanwhile,isn't it ironic that all the drownings since his proclaimation has been his own people. Maybe the God of heaven and earth fights for that other tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Mbediogu(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=legendaryfool post=36886183]CAUSE: That Idiotic Oba
VICTIMS: Ibos Only.

Until we know the occupants. The witch cried and the baby died. Am sure the semi hemi demi quasi Oba of Lagos must be having his finest hour now as if there are no bodies of water and charms / jujus in other places to drown his people. Even the deserts have oases. How appalling and regrettable of a venerable national personage.
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by ManTiger(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
femi4:
Trust TB Joshua to release video of the prophesy tomorrow as usual
I was watching the channel some 4 or 5wks ago when he said they faithful should pray that he sees a red sky.

I marvelled seeing this now, could this man be real?
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by oakson: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mbediogu:

For asking too much for a mortal like you,
what if angel Michael advices that you should get half of your asking? Will you go to court
or tribunal?
E no fit abeg! Angel Michael has no prerogative over my request. Am a joint heir with Christ. Angel Michael is just an emissary! grin

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Abelmoscus(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by felix10(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Could be mechanical problem,God have mercy.
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Mbediogu(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
oakson:

E no fit abeg! Angel Michael has no prerogative over my request. Am a joint heir with Christ. Angel Michael is just an emissary! grin

What about angels Kenneth and Gilbert? lol.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by femi4: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
ManTiger:

I was watching the channel some 4 or 5wks ago when he said they faithful should pray that he sees a red sky.

I marvelled seeing this now, could this man be real?
Keep watching the deceit. He couldn't be specific and you want me to believe that crap.
Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by regalson(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
God save them. It is only God that can save in such a situation, but they have a little chance of surviving this if they are oil workers since it crashed into a body of water. HUET certificates (helipcoter underwater escape training) or BOSIET certificate is a must have before your board a chopper in the industry. They also have a little chance of surviving this if the chopper is a new model chopper that deploys floaters once it crash on water. Fatality is feared when
1. The chopper is on charter by individuals or politicians without the HUET training,
2. The chopper is an old model.
3. The chopper falls from the sky with a great impact.
I don't pray to make use of my HUET training cause real life situation is different from crash simulations.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon by Kanmyos(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
JESUS!!!!! #ObaRilwan...hmmmmm... ok na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions / Lagos Gov.Complete Rehabilitation Work On Maryland Independence Tunnel (picture) / "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.