Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Can A Phone's Board Be Repaired? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can A Phone's Board Be Repaired? (608 Views)

Can Desktop Hard Drive Be Repaired? / Repaired my HDD but my media files can't open, help!!! / Please Can A Laptop Charger Be Repaired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Phone's Board Be Repaired? by thesource(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
I was given an Itel Phone that has both screen touch and buttons, i powered it on and the screen was white(showing nothing) and i said to myself that it must be the screen. So i took it to an engineer to change it for me, he removed it and put three different new screens but all still showing nothing(pure white). It was at that point he told me that the problem is from the board and not the screen, but unfortunately, he doesn't repair board. I like this phone very much, and i will like to know if the board can be repaired and how much is it? Thanks
Re: Can A Phone's Board Be Repaired? by thesource(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
thesource:
I was given an Itel Phone that has both screen touch and buttons, i powered it on and the screen was white(showing nothing) and i said to myself that it must be the screen. So i took it to an engineer to change it for me, he removed it and put three different new screens but all still showing nothing(pure white). It was at that point he told me that the problem is from the board and not the screen, but unfortunately, he doesn't repair board. I like this phone very much, and i will like to know if the board can be repaired and how much is it? Thanks
Re: Can A Phone's Board Be Repaired? by Carlcaresophia: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2015
thesource:
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned, you can take your phone, along with receipt or warranty to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Simple Server / Dollar-naira Exchange Rate To Affect IT Professional Certification Price? / Delete MS Outlook Duplicates Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.