Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (63051 Views)

More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by londonrivals: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uPlUQ3mhVBA/VcuCu6XUbHI/AAAAAAAABUo/LqGjNNfQfVs/s320/ha.jpg[/img]
A Bristol helicopter crashed into the Lagoon at the Oworonshoki area of Lagos this afternoon.

www.metronaija.com can authoritatively confirm that the Deputy Governor of Lagos State has confirmed 6 people have been rescued from the scene of the helicopter crash. Spokesperson of the National Emergency Management Agency, Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed the incident .
[img]http://3.bp..com/-sbpKyqxN1s8/VcuC6ot3w0I/AAAAAAAABUw/qINGgZ2uG64/s320/ha2.jpg[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-from-helicopter-crash-in-lagos.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Mbkite(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
quick recovery
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by sluk(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
OK
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Maghan37: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sad
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Gibsonworld05(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Hysmady(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rip to the dead...so many reasons to thank God for ur life

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by CLeAtHead(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nigerian:An Helicopter crashed
Me:How Unfortunate.
N:Yes Thank God Some People survived it's a Miracle.
M:Sooooooooooo they all need to be dead before its not a Miracle.
N:You see it Crashed inside the Lagoon.
Me:And It was a Blood sacrifice right undecided
N:No na. The Oba already warned them.
Me:They are not all Igbos.
N:It doesn't mean why should the "Heliconfmter" fly close to his palace.
M:Thats the normal route before The Helicopter flies.
N:Am telling you that man juju is Strong
Me:So you are blaming him.
N: Yes na. I fear the man.
M:Why can't you blame Stella Oduah and the aviation ministry, why can't you blame your former Presidents. superstitious Fellow. Why do you blame all your problems on the Supernatural cry
N:..................You this Boy you lack Respect undecided

cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by sigiyaya(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Is oba Rilwanu Akiolu among the dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
RIP the dead sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by alfakoro1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
It's ur time. It's hurts. RIP.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by 88natzy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
May the dead find rest in the Lord!! Somebody should have given a brighter images of the scene . I only see Oba's pple.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by laserjet: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
It's a Bristow Helicopter.

#confirmed
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by wiloy2k8(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rip to d dead
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
People can look shaaa, any lil thing people don gather. ..

ThankGod some have been rescued. ..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by free2ryhme: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Why are pple posting RIP to the dead Is there authoritative information that anyone is dead?

Una wan use post kill people
Na waoo

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Definitely it has to be an engine malfunction, R.I.P to the dead cry
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by WukedP(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rescued That means Still alive..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by segxi1960: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where is it ?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by dont8(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Heard three people died in the crash.

Rest in peace to the dead victims and quick recovery to the rescued ones.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by annyplenty(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US AND GRANT THOSE WHO ARE INJURED SOONEST RECOVERY

https://www.nairaland.com/1503068/vision-aeroplane-crashing-into-water
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by jude33084(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
OMO!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by Heeyhun(f): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
So sad.....rip to the dead
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by marycool18(f): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
laserjet:
It's a Bristow Helicopter.
#confirmed
See this one eh undecided they say bristol you dey talk something else, why u dey confuse me na?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by donsmall94(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by oawele: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
I remember the Oba of Lagos saying something about igbo people plunging into the lagoon...... hm...!
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by phayvoursky(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
OH NAIRALAND!

HOW MUCH I LOVE THEE.

BETTER REPORTS AND STORIES THAN SAHARA desert REPORTERS.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by OluwaChinenyenwa: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by free2ryhme: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
How authentic are these photos?
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by kindnyce(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by benedictjohn(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
*calls Oba*.
Re: Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija by adesegun121(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff / Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic / Trailer Carrying HERO Beer Falls In Ekwulobia, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.