Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pics: How Many People Can U See? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pics: How Many People Can U See? (3564 Views)

I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? / Can U Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: How Many People Can U See? by olaolulazio(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls, how many people can u see in this picture?

Re: Pics: How Many People Can U See? by DeBret(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guess you are having sightedness Modified --Am seeing two head father and mother
Re: Pics: How Many People Can U See? by gabazin080(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
DeBret:
Guess you are having sightedness
Modified --Am seeing two head father and mother
Some times its better to say what you have to say without abuse. Now you see you are the one with sight problem, we have 4 people in that pix. Look wella
Re: Pics: How Many People Can U See? by DeBret(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:
Some times its better to say what you have to say without abuse. Now you see you are the one with sight problem, we have 4 people in that pix. Look wella
where are the others sad
Re: Pics: How Many People Can U See? by olaolulazio(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
I can see 5 persons
Re: Pics: How Many People Can U See? by gabazin080(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
DeBret:
where are the others sad
look well and you will see those 2 u saw and u will see a man and a woman facing each other with the woman putting her two hands on her head and the man playing guitar.
Look at the old man ear and you will see the 5th person
Re: Pics: How Many People Can U See? by temmypotter(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
gabazin080:
there are 5 ppl there.
Re: Pics: How Many People Can U See? by juitar(m): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2015
5,nice1
Re: Pics: How Many People Can U See? by olaolulazio(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2015
juitar:
5,nice1
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Cilze Graphics Designs / Please I Need Urgent Help! / A Cartoon Photo Of General Muhammed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.