Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? (1340 Views)

Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / A Friend Of Mine Drew Yemi Alade ....see The Awesome Drawing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? by originalKsp(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2016
This is undoubtedly the most popular man in Nigeria. He is the most talked of....can you please tell his name.

Re: I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? by originalKsp(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
more

Re: I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? by originalKsp(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2016
More

Re: I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? by arosunshine(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Okay you mean this dullard from Daura? this pathetic old buffalo with wrinkles all over his face. The doddering old fool that shrink our economy, but won't stop blaming the past government just to justify his lame act.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Guru Needed! Apply Within! / Portrait Of Kendrick Lamar / Best Quality 3D Floor Plan Rendering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.