Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Help !! Missing Child (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !! Missing Child (photo) (39422 Views)

Woman Welcomes Triplets A Year After Losing Her Child (Photo) / Daredevil Mother Poses Completely Nude With Her Child (photo) / What Kind Of Mum Does This To A Child ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by dominique(f): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
did I see him, or what is my business with THe child... they last time I checked there are 7 billion people in The world and I know personally, less than 100 people... he's brought to NAIRALAND does not mean I have to die cuz I dont know him and I might not give a damn.... don't let it look like am responsible for him.... I don't even see THe pix cuz image is disabled on my tab to save my data....

What's our business with your useless blog? last I checked there were millions of blogs in the world, why the hell should we give a damn about yours?
All you do is spam threads with your silly blog link. No wonder you don't have a job when you're so daft and insensitive.

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by springtech(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
I decree IJN, evil shall pass him bye. He shall return to you in one piece. The blood of JESUS shall speak for him. I activate the covenant of discovery & recovery on your behalf. Nothing missing nothing broken.

Did i just comment on front page?

I dedicate this to my kids. Semilooooore & Semilaaaaaaaanu & my lovely babe Topsy.

#iamspringtech.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by dominique(f): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
I pray this little boy is returned unharmed to his parents. Such devastating period his loved ones must be going through right now

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by goldtooth: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wow i pray the boy be found healthy and unhurt. GOd is able.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by crayguy: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
rattlesnake:
i suspect the ooni of ife oooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry

i COMMAND THIS BOY TO RETURN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NAME

THUNDER FIRE ANY RITUALIST THEY WILL BURN AND NOT SEE YOU IN JESUS NAME
thiss is what happen, when you smoke too much weed....... how is ife and oyo the same??
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Daniel058:
First of all, we thank God it's not in.. .. state[name withheld] °

That give us more hope. .. may the Lord protect him and if kidnapped, may his kidnappers or anyone who knows or conspire to do such evil remain in confusion till they bring the innocent future leader back to his Parents..

Our omnipotent God reigneth..

AMEN
I know the state,it begin with o...and end with n
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Pidggin(f): 12:41am On Aug 13, 2015
You son shall be found IJN. I shall do my part by sending this sad news to my contacts on SM.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Chidoks(f): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2015
oh such a happy looking lad.may he be found in Jesus name(amen)
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Omg! Your son will return in JESUS NAME! AMEN!!!
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by godoluwa(m): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Uniquexty:
This your comment is not soul-lifting at all. Try encouraging words next time
hmmm, am nt trying to scare anybody but am just trying to let be parents be more watchful.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by 400billionman: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2015
He must be found.

Amen
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Prayer does it most! Don't stop praying for his safe return. And the LORD GOD of Heaven will return him home safe in JESUS Name
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by fortunejum: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2015
Oh God, wherever this boy is, let him me release alive in Jesus name. My the power in the blood of Jesus, I command his captives to release him in Jesus name. Spirit of the living God, locate his where about and ensure his release right now in Jesus name. Thank you Jesus for I know it is done in Jesus name I pray.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by smarkock: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2015
God will bring him back.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Dahmum(f): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2015
God please we pray, no harm whatsoever will befall dis lovly boy iJN. and we pray that no evil will happen to any of our wards and children IJN.(AMEN)
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Daniel058(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2015
dancok:
I know the state,it begin with o...and end with n

Na u talk am. . Na hand no dey.. grin
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by eluquenson(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Insha Allah, he will be found in good health
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by DedeNkem: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Where were you when he got missing? You brought him into this world and you protect him! Shame on you!
Some id*iots shouldn't be allowed to procreate!
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by cletussesese(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2015
His helper will locate him and bring him back home for good in jesus name. Amen
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by olajonzin(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Na segun be dis nah..abi ma eyes no cee wella niiii
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by damiloladuke: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
dominique:

What's our business with your useless blog? last I checked there were millions of blogs in the world, why the hell should we give a damn about yours?
All you do is spam threads with your silly blog link. No wonder you don't have a job when you're so daft and insensitive.
I wouldn't say much cuz you are a lady.... so in your super-extra daftness and stupidity.... a jobless person will have THe finances to launch 3 blogs.... open your closed up mind and get business sense... it's all good a strategy.... my blog doesn't need your visit.... cuz you won't even understand THe contents..... Epa
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by luluosas(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
I pray he will be found alive and hearty in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op how far?
Has your little boy been found?
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by mondaynelson20: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father