Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Help !! Missing Child (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !! Missing Child (photo) (39413 Views)

Woman Welcomes Triplets A Year After Losing Her Child (Photo) / Daredevil Mother Poses Completely Nude With Her Child (photo) / What Kind Of Mum Does This To A Child ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by ibkgab001: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
I have a dream that one day our so called youth will understand the true definition of life
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
repogirl:
he will be found in Jesus name! Amen!
rather than employ a community-wide search and asking questions and spreading the pictures through BBM and other social media? na waoo

ibkgab001:
God will locate him and bring him back home safely

rather than employ a community-wide search and asking questions and spreading the pictures through BBM and other social media? na waoo

1 Like

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by ibkgab001: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nothing can be done without faith ... And I'm sure you know the author and the finisher of our faith ...it is well Voltron
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by repogirl(f): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
voltron:

you can do that one since that is the one you know, make me sef do my own wey I know. Na wa to u sef! angry

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by oluamid(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Demmocrats:
Oyo kai rituals by the power of the almighty all the ritualist or any individual holding the boy will be put in confusion and return this boy to his parents amen

Please dont pre-empt anything. It won't help the parents.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
hw will be found in jesus name
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Oluschenco(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
I see this boy reunited with his parents In Jesus Name.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by friends4ever(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Somebody with your son information will be knocking at your door tomorrow (8/13/2015) before 10 am telling you they have found your son in Jesus name. You gonna testify about it this Sunday .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigiyaya:
Hope he is found but has any one ask the OBA of lagoon?

If wealth was to be measured by how stupid one is, you'd have made the forbes list

1 Like

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by seedorfg(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Olohun a se omo na ni riri
alafia ni yio fi wale

Just pray harder

1 Like

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

If wealth was to be measured by how stupid one is, you'd have made the forbes list
You dare talk about wealth cheesy cheesy I bought my first house where i current live now(trademore estate airport road Abuja) at the age of 21. No insult bro
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by godoluwa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
OLAMIFESSI OBISESAN, my 7yrs old boy got missing around 4pm yesterday and has not been seen till now. My address is NO12, Balogun street, Felele roundabout challenge Ibadan, Oyo state.
He was seen last at Anfani road, college crescent area, beside life spring nursery and primary school challenge, Ibadan.

Here are my numbers if you see any traces of him around your area, 08076172767, 08183651611. Or report to any nearest police station around you. Thank you.

@lalasticlala, OAM4J, ishilove
the rate of child kidnapping in ibadan these days was so alarming. a woman wanted to bath her child outside at amuloko area but forgot soap, she left her child outside to get soap inside the house but b4 she returned outside, the child was no where to be found. another one happened at molade area inside babalola's hall where one of the student that attended a particular school end of the year party suddenly disappeared. your child will be found in Jesus name
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
It's a wicked world we are living. I pray you find this boy.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by SageOfSixPaths: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigiyaya:
You dare talk about wealth cheesy cheesy I bought my first house where i current live now(trademore estate airport road Abuja) at the age of 21. No insult bro

If wealth was to be measured by "how silly" one is

Simple English

Op
My prayers are for your boy..

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by GboGboAye: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Abeg as una dey release thunder and fire, make una help repost these pics on social media sites. Thank you.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by osifomarvin55(f): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
MY PRAYER IS DAT HE IS FOUND IN GOOD HEALTH.THE LORD IS HIS STRENGTH.AMEN.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by sademola: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigiyaya:
Hope he is found but has any one ask the OBA of lagoon?

Yaba left out-patient
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by thegoodone2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
no

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Are u okay?

1 Like

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by refreshrate: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
no

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

How inhuman can you possibly be?

1 Like

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Uniquexty(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
godoluwa:
the rate of child kidnapping in ibadan these days was so alarming. a woman wanted to bath her child outside at amuloko area but forgot soap, she left her child outside to get soap inside the house but b4 she returned outside, the child was no where to be found. another one happened at molade area inside babalola's hall where one of the student that attended a particular school end of the year party suddenly disappeared. your child will be found in Jesus name
This your comment is not soul-lifting at all. Try encouraging words next time

1 Like

Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by casdee12(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
## ooohhhhhhh, such a handsome Dude# he will be found Insha ALLAH.....Amennnnm...
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Occurstaem(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
insha Allah, he will return back home safe and sound.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by digitsolution: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
In Jesus Name. He will be found and returned hale and hearty. The lord is your strength I know what you are going through.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ur son will be found by the special grace of God
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
he will be found.

Amen.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please pray st. Anthony prayer(patron for lost tHings)

U Have'nt seen d last of him... he will be found in Jesus name amen!b
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Ameena(f): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gosh....this is so sad. Jus can't imagine how his parents must be feeling right now. Dunno what I'll do or think if I were in their shoes.
He is safe & will be found by His Grace. He'll come back home soonest...jus believe this & kip d faith.
Re: Help !! Missing Child (photo) by Ameena(f): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
did I see him, or what is my business with THe child... they last time I checked there are 7 billion people in The world and I know personally, less than 100 people... he's brought to NAIRALAND does not mean I have to die cuz I dont know him and I might not give a damn.... don't let it look like am responsible for him.... I don't even see THe pix cuz image is disabled on my tab to save my data....

Jus how insensitive can you be?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.