Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man (1710 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend / Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by ChuzzyBlog: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Yvonne Adkins, 32, left her sickly 3-month-old baby, Chantelle lying in a baby rocker and went to indulge in a nine-hour sex romp with a man she met at a bus stop. She awoke the next morning to find her baby dead in her rocker with no blanket or bed clothes.

Adkins who pleaded guilty to child cruelty was given 18 months in prison, suspended for two years.

Judge David Fletcher who presided over the case said;

"Your desire to engage in some sexual activity with someone you hardly knew resulted in you leaving your child downstairs when you knew it was not appropriate to do that. You made a catastrophic decision that you will have to live with for the rest of your life."

Image Credit: (NTI Media)

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/08/woman-sentenced-to-18-months-in-prison.html

Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by mayorkyzo: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na wa o..so you lost your child just because of penis cry....what a wicked world...

1 Like

Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by powerfulsettingz: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
He dey vex?
Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
sex sex sex undecidedsex sex sex buhari must hear this

1 Like

Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
sex sex sex...d tin tire me to hear
Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by rawpadgin(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
God be like "my child am taking u back, she doesn't deserve u
i will give u to rawpidgin in a year time"
Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
see her ugly face

1 Like

Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by ChuzzyBlog: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
rawpadgin:

grin
Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by CEtoO(f): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
So u didn't think abt ur baby for good 9 hours because of sex?
Na so d thing do u?
Abi ur sex get expiry date wey u wan rush use finish b4 e expire?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by Yustash001(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
God will punish you...you just killed an innocent soul cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by jingiss: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2015
stake that woman
Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by chynergy1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
na through sex she came, na b/c of sex, she waka. cry cry cry
case closed. another baby is on the way. so sad. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sad: 3 Months Old Child Die While Mother Is Busy Having Sex With A Man by brize(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
rawpadgin:
see you, you no even remember your moniker again, rawpadgin and not rawpidgin.

(1) (Reply)

Owner Of Vanguard, Wife Who Allegedly Beheaded A 14yr Old Boy For Rituals / Fake Tv Marketers Sells Plywood To Victim As A Flat Screen Tv (photos) / How Did The Word 419 Originate From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.