Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

S - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S (3430 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S by kakinews: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: S by vikyno(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Juju Christians having Babalawo Pastors .
Re: S by delishpot: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
That cross was placed in that bottle with skill. Anyone can do it.
Na wash wash jor. Alfa must chop mugus.
Re: S by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Alomo Christians lipsrsealed
Re: S by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na wa oooo...
Re: S by kakinews: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
delishpot:
That cross was placed in that bottle with skill. Anyone can do it.
Na wash wash jor. Alfa must chop mugus.

You are very wrong, you can't put the cross in that bottle . na strong men dey fit do the invoking
Re: S by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
kakinews:

You are very wrong, you can't put the cross in that bottle . na strong men dey fit do the invoking
......... It is very possible man..... Its just a trick. Nothing about juju or strong men in this.............. The trick is as old as anything! Its good to read wide mehn!! Have you seen fowls, cross, eggs, apples, ship (even Titanic!) in bottles before?! It all exist!!! It is very good to read so wide my brother!!

1 Like

Re: S by delishpot: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
kakinews:

I can put 3 cross3s in that bottle. Go visit youtube and learn the trick for free and use the knowledge to chop magas.

No go too far recieve it.......
http://www.folkartinbottles.com/workshop/scaled-plans-and-drawings/63-plans-for-a-cross-in-a-bottle

Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S by mperoakeem(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
shoo... 419 man of God... Pastor getting richer and the follower getting poorer... Smh
Re: S by STAMPandSEAL: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
mhmmm
Re: S by akinloluwao: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2015
What about how to put an egg in a bottle
Re: S by kolajamesjnr(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2015
kakinews:

invoking ko invoking ni, people like u always fall victim of dis so-called MOGs open ur eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S by kevoh(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
kakinews:

Someone should sieze this man's WAEC and Degree Certificate including his smartphone. angry angry
Re: S by jcross19: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
kakinews:
I saw a "christian" with the following and the person said even though they are pentecostal in one of the renowned old generation pentecostal churches that there are forms of anointing oil used to fight evil. Please I like to know your stand about these stuff - were you find big cross inside bottles with red liquid they call anointing oil, they claim its for fighting evil, return to sender or harm me not. Yet this person using this stuff is supposedly a born-again, tongue speaking christian.

Yet those crosses are invoke into the bottles by spiritualist at night
these white garment church instrument. They are buying it in the market.
Re: S by wordcat(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
kevoh:

Someone should sieze this man's WAEC and Degree Certificate including his smartphone. angry angry

Stop promoting the guy, abi na you dash am Degree?
Re: S by delishpot: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo / Islam In The Bible / Aliens Among Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.