Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

S - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S (1157 Views)

Pastor Alex Omokudu Of Victorious Pentecoastal Assembly London Remarried / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S by kakinews: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: S by INTROVERT(f): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: S by drkay(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Who are we to judge?
Re: S by mymadam(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
kakinews:
...you find big cross inside bottles with red liquid... Yet those crosses are invoke into the bottles by spiritualist at night.

I know nothing about the 'born again aspect' of your post. However, 'the big cross in a bottle is a very simple trick'... or illusion, if you like. Nothing really special about that. It's an old-time trick... abi, na magic wink
Re: S by ApcSucks: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

Dude go and sleep na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S by lomprico(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
kakinews:
I saw a "christian" with the following and the person said even though they are pentecostal in one of the renowned old generation pentecostal churches that there are forms of anointing oil used to fight evil. Please I like to know your stand about these stuff - were you find big cross inside bottles with red liquid they call anointing oil, they claim its for fighting evil, return to sender or harm me not. Yet this person using this stuff is supposedly a born-again, tongue speaking christian.

Yet those crosses are invoke into the bottles by spiritualist at night.
When God request doves, lamb, incense, oil in the temple for sacrifice what do u think they are used for? Decorating d temple?
There is nothing wrong with what they are doing. If Moses where to be around today n perform the rituals he does in worshipping God, u will call him end time prophet.
And by the way where is the damn photo??
Re: S by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Madam hmmmm na who do yu diz kind thing ?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? / Why I Stop Going To Church / Islamic Nursery And Primary Schools In Ajah Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.