Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy (1002 Views)

10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / This Computer Is Bae just N100k / HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy by ANBAKO: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
HP laptop..1 year old.
The shortcuts are always shaking, appearing and disappearing
The cursor is always hanging
Internet is always hanging
It is always opening sites called V9, Powered by cinema, Delta-homes
All games are not coming up
I believe this is a virus/malware.
Please How can I get rid of this Sh#t!!!, Which Antivirus can clean the laptop and share any if you have.
Help!!!
Re: Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy by dhummystecah(f): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
sorry but that laptop is dead already. You can format sha!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy by roselynbas(f): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2015
ANBAKO:
HP laptop..1 year old.
Please How can I get rid of this Sh#t!!!, Which Antivirus can clean the laptop and share any if you have.
Help!!!

please, format the system, copy out your relevant files before then.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Firstly i advice you don't copy anything out... why? they contain same virus. secondly check your hard disk and your ram. your ram might be low. thirdly, if you have a low ram please don't stuck your laptop but if your hard disk space and ram are ok, then FORMAT the laptop... but i still advice you don't copy any file that would go back to the laptop. I know this would help.
Re: Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy by ANBAKO: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2015
roselynbas:

please, format the system, copy out your relevant files before then.

Thank you ma.
Re: Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy by ANBAKO: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2015
impactz:
Firstly i advice you don't copy anything out... why? they contain same virus. secondly check your hard disk and your ram. your ram might be low. thirdly, if you have a low ram please don't stuck your laptop but if your hard disk space and ram are ok, then FORMAT the laptop... but i still advice you don't copy any file that would go back to the laptop. I know this would help.

Thanks impactz. You said I should not copy the file but I have so many important document on the laptop and a very thing is in one hard drive....

Kindly help with anything that can help with impacting my document. Thanks
Re: Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
ANBAKO:

Thanks impactz. You said I should not copy the file but I have so many important document on the laptop and a very thing is in one hard drive....

Kindly help with anything that can help with impacting my document. Thanks

OK Do this. copy the files into a removable device. format your system, Install a good anti virus and the plug in the removable device. perform a deep scan on it before re copying the files back to your system. Please dont open the removable device before scanning,. Virus can be very funny.
Re: Help!!! This Computer Is Making Me Crazy by bedfordng(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
ANBAKO:
HP laptop..1 year old.
Help!!!
it may be either your laptop over heats, hard disk full or not performing optimally and probably too many apps installed.if its virus or malware attack, then try malware byte.use it to scan the system

(1) (Reply)

Hp G60 Clean Laptop For Sale / Selfie Time ; Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Poses With President Buhari / Edms Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.