Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail (28609 Views)

Pls Can I Get A Good Laptop Dat Can Be Used For Programming For 60k / US Phone Number For Verification / Gmail Email Login | Www.gmail.com | Gmail Login Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by MasterJayJay: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
I have a gmail account. I am unable to login because of change of ip.

I tried to verify through their phone no verification method but I keep getting "This phone number cannot be used for verification.". I have tried both mtn and etisalat lines.
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by Lexusgs430: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Did you setup the 2 way verification on your Google Accounts?
If yes, what details did you use for the verification?
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by MasterJayJay: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don't understand what you mean by 2 way verification. I doubt if it can help anyway. I can't gain access to my account. As soon as I log in I get "

We've detected unusual activity on the account you're trying to access. To continue, please follow the instructions below.

Provide a phone number to continue. We'll send a verification code you can use to sign in. "
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
MasterJayJay:

I tried to verify through their phone no verification method but I keep getting "This phone number cannot be used for verification.". I have tried both mtn and etisalat lines.
I have the same problem too. I donno what to do. And this is the account I used for my NYSC registration.
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by MasterJayJay: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
MasterRahl:
I have the same problem too. I donno what to do. And this is the account I used for my NYSC registration.
Did you get your transaction id for the NYSC? That's why I need to check my email.
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by gurunlocker: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
MasterJayJay:

you have used those numbers for another gmail account I guess
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Did you get your transaction id for the NYSC? That's why I need to check my email.
Yeah. I got the ID
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by MasterJayJay: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2016
gurunlocker:

you have used those numbers for another gmail account I guess
Nope, I haven't.
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by horlatee1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
What u have to do is dat u change the mode of inputting the number to phone call
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by kola1930: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Issue resolved!!!! Follow these simple steps:

Visit - www.google.com/accounts/recovery
Enter you E-mail address and click next
On the field for password, do not enter the password. Check below, there is an option "Try a different question" click on it
You will get a page prompting you to send a verification code to the number used to register, press send
The code will be sent. Just enter it and zooooooom... Your account has been unlocked
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by lannre(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Please help me.. I have similar issues. But mine is that verification code is not sent to the phone number I use. I'm stucked. I cannot login again. Kindly reach me on whatsapp08117682622.. I am appreciating in advance
Re: HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail by Bablosik: 10:44am On May 25, 2022
It is possible to use the temporary phone number Germany to receive SMS to confirm the e-mail account you create or for any other registration. This way, you don't have to give your phone number to websites if you don't know what will happen to your data in the future. Phone numbers change every two weeks, so you can be sure they will always work. Other services stop checking their cell phones and websites, realizing that we are confronted with a virtual number to get free SMS, and they end up blocking them.

(1) (Reply)

Send Sms From Your Gmail Account To Any Cell Phone Anywhere! / Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months / Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.