Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Travel To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Canada (519 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Canada by Misspee106: 1:20am On Aug 13, 2015
For those that have been to Canada or travelled to Canada in the past. Can you please tell me the airline you used. I learnt you can't travel to Canada on US airlines without having a us visa.

Which other airlines do you find reasonable aside from the US airlines.

Thanks
Re: Travel To Canada by cozybunch: 4:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Depends where in canada but to pearson airport in Toronto, your best bet is Lufthansa.

List below are other airlines you can consider

1. Turkish airline
2. Bristish airways
3. Ethiopian airline

Like I said in my first paragraph, Lufthansa is your best bet.

Good luck
Re: Travel To Canada by Misspee106: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Toronto.
Re: Travel To Canada by cozybunch: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok, I already given you ur options above.

Note there may be more

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Aaah! Spain Found Guinea Migrant (A Person) Hidden Inside Car Engine / Travel experience / Short Stay UK Visa Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.