Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians (35265 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Priscy01(f): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2018
One Rebecca Enobong said that Nigerians earning over N200,000 have no business running away to other countries and therefore called on the Government of Canada to reduce approval of highly skilled immigration program for Nigerians to 60%.

According to Ms Enobong, the brain drain, particularly in the medical profession will impair Nigeria's development.

Irked by the tweets, some Nigerians slammed her, calling her mad and wicked.

Read the reactions below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/lady-appeals-to-canada-to-reduce-skilled-immigration-approval-for-nigerians-nigerians-reacts.html

4 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2018
See her face like Karichika own, bad belle.

Not every Nigerian will stay in Nigeria.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Lol wink, makes sense.
I feel your patriotism my dear, but unfortunately, everyone has a right to travel or not to travel.
Nigeria can't hold anyone back, even if Canada refuses, they will go somewhere else.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA .

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Priscy01(f): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2018

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by HeWrites(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Ogun kill her.

You're in UK Enjoying life with basic amenities but you want others to die in Nigeria without living better LIFE.

Mtcheeeew

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by cheddahboy(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Naso
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Kendumazy(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
See her kwashokor face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Dave880: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
I get laptop with 6gb ram for same.

I need to raise up money for my school fees

Location enugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by millionboi2: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Female buhari

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
What exactly can 200k do for you in Nigeria.
If you earn 200k every month you are still very poor in Nigeria considering the way the country is now...

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by uyplus(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Nigerians and bad belle! Because she knows it'll be difficult for her to get a job in Canada since she isn't a doctor, pharmacist or nurse, so she wants everyone to equally suffer like her!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Caseless: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Tell us to fix ours first.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by johnmattew: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2018
not only Canada,Saudi Arabia,Namibia and others are fishing on Nigerian doctors....even United states of America will gladly grant aspiring medical students visa for further studies.

tho,the experienced doctors could be lost,the economic benefits of this brain drain could be massive.as nigeria loses doctors to their foreign counterparts,the chances of the unemployed doctors in nigeria in getting employment increases.also the nigeria doctors in diaspora will remit huge amount of money back to the country

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by sotall(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Abimbola198212: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Dem they worry you....

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by tim1256(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Send those there already back. We die here together

5 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by SniperSmurf(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Dats her opinion. Opinions b like dirty laundry.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Shes right in some aspect though...everyone has a point of view

12 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Robbin7(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Oh oh
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69004650:
Lol wink, makes sense.
I feel your patriotism my dear, but unfortunately, everyone has a right to travel or not to travel.
Nigeria can't hold anyone back, even if Canada refuses, they will go somewhere else.

Only liars see black and call it white. The average sane Nigerian want to move forward.....Nobody is happy selling barbeque after 6years of graduation. No sane person is happy selling Suya after going to school...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by H2Ossss(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2018
hahaha... honestly the brain drain is crazy... but it is expected when thr country ain't working.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by SoarAfrica(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
When oversabi meets aproko, there is the result. Why didn't she appeal to her own govt at the Villa so they can make "running away" less appealing.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by lastempero: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Busy body, every dick and Harry needs attention these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by udo2018: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2018
uyplus:
Nigerians and bad belle! Because she knows it'll be difficult for her to get a job in Canada since she isn't a doctor, pharmacist or nurse, so she wants everyone to equally suffer like her!
Really? And who told you it is easy for those professionals you mentioned to get a job in Canada?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2018
she get point but unfair to the individuals... they cant carry out wahala for head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Alejoc(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Different people see the same thing differently.... shocked
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2018
HeWrites:
Ogun kill her.

You're in UK Enjoying life with basic amenities but you want others to die in Nigeria without living better LIFE.

Mtcheeeew

Lol, do Americans travel to Canada for a better life? See mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by IMASTEX: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Imagine. So she things #200k a month is money in the present Nigeria. May poverty fall on her. What about the security, healthcare, quality education, basic amenities, etc. Why not come to Nigeria to fix it yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by LilSmith55(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
What exactly can 200k do for you in Nigeria.
If you earn 200k every month you are still very poor in Nigeria considering the way the country is now...

I dey tell u, I go market yesterday go buy some food stuff, If u see small smtn wey I buy for 20k ehn... I swear to God, I calculate for almost 2hr wondering why dis stuff small like dis, e no even reach half of a #50 bagco sack..

And dis one dey dere dey talk like weyrey

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by slimghost(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Dave880:
I get laptop with 6gb ram for same.
I need to raise up money for my school fees
Location enugu
how much?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Jokerman(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2018
I support her.... How will Nigeria be better when our best brains are running away rather than fighting?

After campaigning and voting for Buhari, you now want to run and leave innocent and uninformed Nigerians to suffer alone??

God forbid... if you are amongst those that keep voting for bad leaders because of religion and tribe, your visa and application will never be granted in Jesus mighty name.... We must all work together and take Nigeria to where it's supposed to be.. Amen..

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles / Ilasamaja Bridge Is Dismantling (see PHOTO) / South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.