Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) (49808 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam / Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by chamboy(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Ayodeb:
Give them legitimate business opportunity they will call it scam. But then they are always scanning the horizon for get-rich-quick-programs or outright scam bizs. I always tell the young ones: The first thing you look for in life is good reputation. When you have that then money will pursue you instead of you pursuing money. I am living proof of that.
how much do u av..... am not talking of change

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by refo(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
This is the vanity of your reign. You didn't see dis one coming. Who will set you free from this. Remember you are in the era of Buhari not Jonathan

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

it's the OP that posted topic at 3:26am not me. grin
I'm still your fan but how were you able to comment at that time if you weren't online
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by rigarmortis: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
its not possible!

sophisticated people are not greedy like the !@#%s, they don't like money, they go about their business and never scam, most especially they don't scam foreigners, this is a complete set up.

proudly repping sophistication.

cool cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by 400billionman: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

Met some guys last two months who claimed they are into crude business.

They have NNPC allocation to shift crude abroad. They have already concluded negotiations with some foreign investors who are ready to move money into their accounts. Upon the condition that the present a bank guarantee.

My own role was to help them facilitate the bank guarantee from my office.

I asked for the documents, after reviewing I knew they were fraudulent. I asked for 80per deposit face value for bank guarantee into their account, they are promising me what they will give me in return if I can assist.

I asked them to Bleep off. Closed their account. I no want EFCC wahala.

Good boy.

When I see these boys without any office or visible business, I just know its fraud but they have not been nabbed..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by steppin: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
If na Igbo man, this news for don escalate. They go don rush to make comments and got disappointed. Alas! it was one of their own.
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
LEAFLET:
No morofucker go talk about him tribe now!!

men this people are one helluva tribalists! angry

if its my people's name that is mentioned as the lead scammer, this thread would av gone to 12 pages with no meaningful contribution except to shout "Igbos"

funny thing is, the scamming, kidnapping and ritual world is now fully theirs and they have change the theme from "Igbos" to "Nigerians and scam"

Ndi ofe ekene mu unuooo!!! grin

Ndi ofe mmama nu ooo!!!! cheesy

Ndi ofe ji de nu ka unu jiooo!! grin

Àwọn racists! angry

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by kenebill: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
So what next?
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Islie:

The heist was earned through a phony crude oil contracts with the victim, wiring the said amount into the account of Total Intership Nigeria Limited ostensibly for the supply of crude oil. The bubble burst after the victim was left clutching the air, in an exasperating wait that ended with a petition to the EFCC.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/12/efcc-arrests-suspected-fraudster-4m-scam#

Picture of the suspect and some property recovered
Picture credit: http://www.channelstv.com/2015/08/12/efcc-arrests-suspected-4m-fraudster-idowu-olanrewaju/

the thievery tribe of d west

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by Icecomrade: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2015
400billionman:

Good boy.

When I see these boys without any office or visible business, I just know its fraud but they have not been nabbed..

Funny enough, they had women too among them. What I can't say is if they were brain washed or genuinely knew what was at stake.

They assume every one is gullible and moves when money is mentioned.
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by steve13(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
AS YOU CAN SEE, WE ARE THE SAME ,NO TRIBE IS BETTER ,NONE!! i dont think westerners are tribalistic , i dont think other people fight the way we do, only a local champion do tribal wars ,yet in all this crime we are still learners to compare the US nationals or Mexico ,South Africa ,even Senegal ,

Lets stop the fight ,we ridicule our nation every time we do tribal war ,we are not close to the worst ,but we believe we are....i wish i can say more
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by cnwokike(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
If the guy is from somwhere in the east. This thread would have caught fire.......... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
steve13:
[s]AS YOU CAN SEE, WE ARE THE SAME ,NO TRIBE IS BETTER ,NONE!! i dont think westerners are tribalistic , i dont think other people fight the way we do, only a local champion do tribal wars ,yet in all this crime we are still learners to compare the US nationals or Mexico ,South Africa ,even Senegal ,

Lets stop the fight ,we ridicule our nation every time we do tribal war ,we are not close to the worst ,but we believe we are....i wish i can say more[/s]

preacher-man y u no do this ya preaching in other threads where ur peps are displaying their ignorance and hate for the igbos? angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by babestella: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

They have NNPC allocation to shift crude abroad. They have already concluded negotiations with some foreign investors who are ready to move money into their accounts. Upon the condition that the present a bank guarantee.

I asked for the documents, after reviewing I knew they were fraudulent. I asked for 80per deposit face value for bank guarantee into their account, they are promising me what they will give me in return if I can assist.

Good one, if you had co-orporated with them, they'll just disappear into thin air when the deal clicks and you'll be the one to be taken to the clearners when EFCC comes calling. Pls always be vigilant.
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by kingthreat(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Thumbs up EFCC. More news like this please grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by charlesbailey(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Nemesis... everyday for the thief....
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by naikee(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2015
All day for thief, one day for the owner

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by steve13(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2015
nwaanambra1:

preacher-man y u no do this ya preaching in other threads where ur peps are displaying their ignorance and hate for the igbos? angry

Lets stop it!! my both parents are Ibos, am a full blooded Ibo man,but am not a local champion .
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by philips70(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

You tried but you would have reported them to EFCC immediately.
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2015
steve13:

Lets stop it!! my both parents are Ibos, am a full blooded Ibo man,but am not a local champion .

u lie bro!

u r NOT an Igbo guy.

[size=18pt]We dont call ourselves 'Ibo' cheesy[/size]

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by Icecomrade: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
philips70:

You tried but you would have reported them to EFCC immediately.

Abi o. That didn't cross my mind. I was more interested in saving my head

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Make them dash me that range na....d plate match my star walai.i'll just an extra "y" in the end. wink grin
Hope his prison sentence wont match ur star too? Oshofree grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by 4stylz: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

Not everyone are scammers, maybe that was your open doors but devil was at work
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by steve13(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2015
nwaanambra1:

u lie bro!

u r NOT an Igbo guy.

Say no to Tribal war
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by waveskaaya(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2015
this is hillmat hotel ado ekiti
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by steve13(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2015
nwaanambra1:

u lie bro!

u r NOT an Igbo guy.

Gini ka unu na akpo onwe unu?Igbo ? oo echefuru kwaramya echecfu ,ngbe ozo agam echeta ,biko ewena iwe ,

Ka anyi gbalia hapu ina akpo ibe anyi aha ojoo,ogwusigo ihem na acho ikwu!
Noro ofuma
grin grin cheesy ,If we all work together , Nigeria will be a great place ,and we can make it happen,it begins with YOU

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by Dbboy(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
sometime i wonder what the international countries actually know about Nigeria and the answer is simply 419 E scam and which particular group in Nigeria heads this E scam if not the youruba people they are the ones giving us bad names abroad.
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by djcliff(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
why dem no catch am since? now wey him Don forget say him thief NA him dem come bring ya WA. EFCC thank u.
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by bummyla(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Wicked People! God Don Catch You! You Go Taste Poverty Now! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by Cyriloha(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Make them dash me that range na....d plate match my star walai.i'll just an extra "y" in the end. wink grin

nah so if una dey for Range dey do head like lizard wee dem no born well. ..Un don't know where money came from
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) by permanentgrace(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
prospero5:
hmm! him been dey form big boy for sisters inside that 2014 RR since 1420AD. dem don catch am, shakara don end

This is when he'll know the true girls he's been painting the town red with. All those girls don find their level now wey water don pass garri. Even if they sentence am to jail, none of the girls go go see am inside prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Operatives Kill 3 Gunmen In Anambra / EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes / Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.