Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

A Friend Of Mine Is Unhappy With His Married Life - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Friend Of Mine Is Unhappy With His Married Life (819 Views)

I am Living In An Unhappy Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Is Unhappy With His Married Life by Buharifan: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2015
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

A friend of mine narrated to me about his marital life that he finds it very difficult in staying with his wife and seek for my advice and decided to share with you here for valuable advice from learned nairalanders.

The issue started seven months ago when his mother requested him to divorce his wife who was pregnant for their second child for some reasons and he obliged her. He sent the wife to her parent's home without doing her iddah in her marital home. That gave him(my friend) a real concern because Islamically she is supppose to do her iddah in the husband's home. He started struggling by pleading with uncles to intervene in the matter.

The problem was further compounded by my friend when he kept communicating with his wife and her parents in order to pacify them to exercise patience as he struggles over the matter. His inlaws use this as an opportunity by attacking his mum that she is solely the one who divorced her daughter-in-law and not the husband and they went about telling people around. That act angered my friend's mother and vowed that even after her death she does not consent to my friend taking his wife back.

But because of the condition the wife and their one year old daughter found themselves, the husband became so worried that too much injustice has been done to her and his daughter and met his uncle to help and take back his wife after she gave birth. The uncles spearheaded and the wife returned to her husband without his mum's knowledge or consent. That act angered his mum and siblings and since then they have not been in good terms.

Though, at the time, the uncles told him that as a condition to take back his wife, he has to marry a second wife so that he can stay with his mum and siblings in peace which he accepted. However, the moment the wife entered her matrimonial home, she started going through her husband's phone and interefered with conversations he had with his fiancee(a girl he intends to marry as a second wife) and abused her on several occassions. She even called the lady infront of the husband blasted and insulted her, without heeding to the husband's warning not to do so.

The lady(his fiancee) has now called off the relationship and the marriage matter that he cannot control his wife. This is now sending strong signal through his nerve that his mum is right after all and is concern as on how his wife will behave in some years to come if they remain alive and together and he feels he has lost the love for his wife because he doesnt feel happy whenever she is around him.

He even seek for my advice if he could give her enough money and car to let her go.

please advice.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Unhappy With His Married Life by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Sorry to say but the mother is devil herself,,,why put assunder to what God has joined together...uhhh it not fear o.What do you expect from the wife when she feel somebody is tryin to takeover her home...uhhh it not fear oo.After second baby u not sent her to her parent?who the hell is his mother(wicked)...uhhh it not fear ooo.See let me tell you go and beg your wife and take her back home if you want total joy for yourself in the nearest future cox theres no tangible reason to divorce the innocent woman.

(1) (Reply)

Nature Of Allah / Muslim Woman Receives Death Threats From Round The World For Leading Prayers / The Truth About The Muslim Belief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.