Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam (5650 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) / Beautiful Igbo Lady Slay In Hijab As She Converts To Islam / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Danjuma827(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Sister to legendary pop icon and music artist, Michael Jackson last month was reported to be quitting the entertainment industry because of her new religion

Janet Jackson with Hijab
Janet who is married to Quatari Muslim Billionaire Wissam Al Mana, disclosed that she almost committed suicide because of the restrictions and burden her new life and religion brought upon her, saying it was not an easy transformation.

According to MTV News, she revealed that she has been deprived of almost everything in life, as she could not listen to music, drive a car, wear designer clothes only the “Black Abaya” and could not even move outside her residential home, in Doha as she was always surrounded by heavily armed security men.

Janet said her new song feat J.Cole “No Sleep” says it all from her marriage, to the difficulties involved in adapting to her new life, the stress involved in being a Muslim wife and the regrets she had due to the choices she made.

https://www.naij.com/515649-photos-michael-jacksons-sister-recount-regrets-converts-islam.html

Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by NoRetreat(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2015
No comment for now.
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Immanueladebol(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by oliviacute(f): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2015
her life,her choices & her mistakes not my business grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by boboLIL(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Na conversion to islam de trend des days....
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by SAMBARRY: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Was she married under duress. You nor see your fellow Hollywood people to marry you go marry money miss road Muslim conservative. What were you thinking? That you will still live the American life. Abeg swerve joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Whatever rocks her boat
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Chimezie198(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2015
shey na billionaire u wan marry? carry go
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by TemmyWon(f): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2015
this Shiit is old news. the marriage was around 2011 or thereabout

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by IamOpemipo(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Who send her tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Haywhymido(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmm, are u done

Next
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by chachanga: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
While her dad's screwing his way into Cardiac Seizures, she's hitched in this unEqual yoke thingie, i wonder if Latoya is off on her own jagajaga stunts too...

D whole family's wacko on a serious jacko level

smh
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by ksbusari(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
She converted to islam cos' of d Arab money. She did nt really want to bt she did Cos of d money. Dis is what happens when u dont do sumtin for d sake of Allah.
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by ALISMILE(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Anoda lie from d pit of hell! Only pple witout brains in their skull fall 4 such cheap propaganda!
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by ALISMILE(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
ksbusari:
She converted to islam cos' of d Arab money. She did nt really want to bt she did Cos of d money. Dis is what happens when u dont do sumtin for d sake of Allah.
U think evryone is a gold digger? Ur poor Nigerian gold digging mentality is disgraceful! Janet has live a rich life since her cradle days! She doesn't knw wat it means to b poor! Try caging a rich independent lady against her wish and see hw fiercely she resist u! Dis iss anoda lie frm d pit of hell!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by kelechiafrica(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
dat is to show money is not everything
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by trapQ: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
I may reply when I care. Which won't be anytime soon.
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by dopedealer(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Janet, You took the right decision, I pray the next time you come online you tell us how great it is to be a Muslim. You are always welcome to Islam.
May Allah continue to give you the strength to remain a Muslim. It's the greatest thing that could ever happen to any1. All that you've been deprived off is vanity and keeps you away from sins.
I love Islam kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by 7footre(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
She doesn't move out d house she doesn't wear clothes bla bla bla and she had time to do music with J Cole? Its all PR stunts jor... why is she not lamenting d 500m she gets for staying up to 5 yrs in d marriage
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by thorpido(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
dopedealer:
Janet, You took the right decision, I pray the next time you come online you tell us how great it is to be a Muslim. You are always welcome to Islam.
May Allah continue to give you the strength to remain a Muslim. It's the greatest thing that could ever happen to any1. All that you've been deprived off is vanity and keeps you away from sins.
I love Islam kiss
Not true@bolded
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
That would be the same Janet who is preparing to release an album and go on a tour from October, with a new single that is climbing the charts?

Spare me this religious propagandist mumbo jumbo.
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
dopedealer:
I love Islam kiss

There is a difference between marrying a Muslim and converting to Islam
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by dopedealer(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
oreos:

There is a difference between marrying a Muslim and converting to Islam
I think she Converted to Islam first then married a muslim. smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
dopedealer:

I think she Converted to Islam first then married a muslim. smiley

You think sad

No, she did not convert to Islam however she married a muslim
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by dopedealer(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=oreos post=36928347]

You think sad

No, she did not convert to Islam however she married a muslim[/quote
^ she did convert sir. Carry out ur research
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=dopedealer post=36952784][/quote]

Why don't you carry out your research instead of basing your facts on this junk blogundecided
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by dopedealer(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

You think sad

No, she did not convert to Islam however she married a muslim

She did convert sir. Carry out your research
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by dopedealer(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

Why don't you carry out your research instead of basing your facts on this junk blogundecided

I bow for you o. Where were you when the whole media carried the news about her conversion some years ago. I remember vividly she even had to convert b4 she cukd marry the billionaire.. Inbtw Google search is free to use.
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
dopedealer:

She did convert sir. Carry out your research

Are you thick or just plain stupid?
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by dopedealer(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

Are you thick or just plain stupid?

You are the one that is sick and silly.
Re: PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
dopedealer:

I bow for you o. Where were you when the whole media carried the news about her conversion some years ago. I remember vividly she even had to convert b4 she cukd marry the billionaire.. Inbtw Google search is free to use.

The media speculated that she could have converted because she married a Muslim, but they did not affirm her conversion to Islam. I think you need to learn how to source for information from reliable sources.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral / Is Annie Idibia Not Too Old To Be Showing This Much Skin?- PHOTO / People Shame Woman After She Shared Photos From Her Graduation. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.