Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Please I Need Help With Idm For Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Help With Idm For Pc (760 Views)

Simple Steps On How To Download Torrent Files With Idm / Downloading Problem With IDM On Mozilla Firefox 40beta / Download Torrents With IDM For Free! Free!! Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With Idm For Pc by Sprintx24(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello guys, please I need the new Internet download manager and key/serial. If there is a better free download manager as good or better than IDM please refer as all the ones I have used don't come close to IDM. The particular feature of IDM that impresses Me is its ability to automatically pick up download on any page once initiated. Please if anybody can help particularly with IDM, I would appreciate.

Thanks people..........
Re: Please I Need Help With Idm For Pc by upwardmode: 5:20am On Aug 18, 2015
how much you go pay? I have a working version.
Re: Please I Need Help With Idm For Pc by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Sprintx24:
Hello guys, please I need the new Internet download manager and key/serial. If there is a better free download manager as good or better than IDM please refer as all the ones I have used don't come close to IDM. The particular feature of IDM that impresses Me is its ability to automatically pick up download on any page once initiated. Please if anybody can help particularly with IDM, I would appreciate.

Thanks people..........

don't pay anyone a dime, i got the cracked version for my own through here http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/08/how-to-activate-internet-download.html just uninstall the former one... dats all

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Threads, Please Help!!!! / Hi / Negative Effects Of Technology On Our World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.