Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (33671 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by MrAboki: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh there is...a sex depraved nymphomaniac like you is "worse than a sexually boring partner". Isn't your 'Role model' supposed to be thinking about making money, taking care of his family and giving his kids the good life? Instead he wants Kuma Sutra. He should get an Indian bride, that's if his broke arse can afford it...people like you flaunt your junk around, chasing everything in skirts with the excuse of looking for excitement.

O now it's about me huh?

I am not sex depraved.. far from it.
I have a job, a business and a stack of money with more pouring in daily. Allahu Akbar.

A sexually boring partner is a big No No.. If a Husband after putting in work can't come home to a well cooked meal and a good Fhuck then why did he marry her?

Sex is a very vital part of marriage. It's not just for reproduction. That lazy hoe should go learn how to Fhuck. That's the one thing Cross Riverine women are taught from an ealry age (how to please a man).

Her lack of good fhucking skills just made her a divorcee and some other Biitch with good skills would be working the shiit out of her man every night. Being a nympho is not a crime in any law both religous and legal.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Crativjosh(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why all this story u ok so ?

sigiyaya:
The issue of KONGI is becoming so alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for our youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society,research also has it that some married men and women go through these unhealthy phenomenon. In fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will do.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by xklucvG: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
DrGroove:

Husbands don't love their wives,they love their girlfriends
Because girlfriends pussy is thighter.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Chidoo74: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
The man in question here knows were the shoe pains him.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by vizkiz: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
sandrel:
I know some people here wil say ; 'that's why its good to taste what you want to buy before you buy!

yeah, that is correct! angry
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by promise3048(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
sandrel:
I know some people here wil say ; 'that's why its good to taste what you want to buy before you buy!
before nko
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Triniti(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
divorce just because of conjugal right?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by ManTiger(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
repogirl:
Three thousand naira monthly for the upkeep of two children? angryThe guy must be high on a skunks fart! angry
This goes to show the level of poverty and hardship. I'm even sure the 3k will never be constant.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by redsun(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
After all that back breaking work during the day under the scorching sun,where on earth will the drive for sex come from at night?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by missmary(f): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Paschal001:
. This man is crazy.. .. No b him talk say for better for worse.. ... ...

Some men sef.. . Looking for excuses to divorce... after finishing the woman.. ..

To my future wife.. Don't worry, I won't treat u like that but abeg, u must still look hot and sexy even after u drop 4kids for me.... grin grin
Be ready to support her even when she says "sorry i cant prepare your dinner., just got back from the gym" thrice every week...
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by onoja12: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
you are the crazy one,any woman that has a heart to take her supposed husband before OPC mean clearly that she doesn't trust you and why in Gods name would i want to leave with such a woman?

Paschal001:

Some men sef.. . Looking for excuses to divorce... after finishing the woman.. ..

To my future wife.. Don't worry, I won't treat u like that but abeg, u must still look hot and sexy even after u drop 4kids for me.... grin grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
CharlieMaria:
Am not saying am perfect but is a woman just an object of sex?
kinda,be honest wit urself why do u have a girlfreind? to spend ur hard earned money on her?? To stare at her anytime she's around?? Or to fu*ck her anytym u get Hot?? I will b waiting 4 ur honest reply and 4 d record dat woman might be having sex wit other men why she super glue are hole when eva daddy wants to quench his thirst.b smart
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Forwetinnah: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrAboki:

O now it's about me huh?

I am not sex depraved.. far from it.
I have a job, a business and a stack of money with more pouring in daily. Allahu Akbar.

A sexually boring partner is a big No No.. If a Husband after putting in work can't come home to a well cooked meal and a good Fhuck then why did he marry her?

Sex is a very vital part of marriage. It's not just for reproduction. That lazy hoe should go learn how to Fhuck. That's the one thing Cross Riverine women are taught from an ealry age (how to please a man).

Her lack of good fhucking skills just made her a divorcee and some other Biitch with good skills would be working the shiit out of her man every night. Being a nympho is not a crime in any law both religous and legal.

*applause*
..and you know the bolded how? Anyways more ejaculati:on to your "Rick"
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by CharlieMaria(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
markmira:

kinda,be honest wit urself why do u have a girlfreind? to spend ur hard earned money on her?? To stare at her anytime she's around?? Or to fu*ck her anytym u get Hot?? I will b waiting 4 ur honest reply and 4 d record dat woman might be having sex wit other men why she super glue are hole when eva daddy wants to quench his thirst.b smart
There you go again. As long as you see women as sex tools you keep missing the mark. Whatever happened to self control i don't know, but the last time i checked Pre marital sex is a grave sin before God. So wait till you get married. Am waiting..t's not easy though.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by olayinkaj2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Some yeye yeye talk this days for divorce, if the woman doesn't come up with issues like her husband is not giving it to her very well, the man will come up with stories like his wife is taking too much time to UnCloth for action film. Two people having problems here, husband been shaving off farm land while the owner sleeps off, wife been taking husband for swearing.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by timilinda(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Paschal001:

NICE! She don't hear.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by haabimbohlar(f): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
markmira:

I can deduce woman is a sex object to you, there is far more to a relationship than staring, sexing thereabout, it takes a strong man to appreciate woman
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by haabimbohlar(f): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
The issue of KONGI is becoming so alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for our youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society,research also has it that some married men and women go through these unhealthy phenomenon. In fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will do.

What exactly would you have done if you were to be the president?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by IceDude(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Paschal001:

Easier said than done. He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by banchuz: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dats y am still single thou, any babe with lovely ring tone in da ouse?[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by IceDude(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
sandrel:
Exactly! I must taste my suya before i buy....if pepper nor catch am abooki must add more
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by mechanics(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
repogirl:
Three thousand naira monthly for the upkeep of two children? angryThe guy must be high on a skunks fart! angry
lolz, d man is just funny, i guess he has concubines dat does it well dan his wife.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Ogakpaputaya: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
dridowu:
Lagos—A commercial motorcyclist, Moses Ayodeji, 40, yesterday pleaded with an Ojo Customary Court to dissolve his 10-year-old marriage because of his wife’s tendency to oversleep and frigidity during love-making.

The complainant also alleged that his wife, Kehinde, always denied him his marital right at night.
He said: “One day, I shaved my wife’s pubic hairs while she slept, which goes to show that she actually oversleeps. She does not respond like someone actually making love when we even do it.

“I am no longer interested in our marriage because she also denies me my right as her husband. I do not want to continue with a woman that fights me whenever I correct her.”

He added that the respondent had accused him of wanting to use her pubic hairs for rituals.

Ayodeji said: “She dragged me before the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, men and made me to swear that I did not nurse the intention of using her for rituals.

“The swearing indicated that I will lose my life in seven days if the accusation was correct, but that did not happen.”
He urged the court to dissolve the marriage, which had been blessed with two children, saying he was willing to pay N3,000 monthly as upkeep allowance for the care of the children.

He also said the court could give Kehinde custody of the children.
President of the court, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, adjourned the case to September 1 for further hearing.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/man-seeks-divorce-alleges-wifes-frigid-oversleeps/
Nawa for this yorubaaaa people self. Man shall not lv by ipiaoku alone.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by ojnnaco(m): 3:40am On Aug 14, 2015
EVILFOREST:

No matter how POOR a man can be, when He dies He will always have something to leave behind.

Yea Dats true .... it may be in d form of assets or liability... any which way ..he has left something
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by paix(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Maybe the woman is a petty trader who struggles all day just to feed her children and also take care of the house chores. It is natural that she is tired and need some rest at night. The husband should be considerate.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by jabojafa(m): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
sandrel:
bt u sef eh.... See ur mouth like person wen like to taste too. Infact mk i e-taste u sef...... cheesy
sandrel:
bt u sef eh.... See ur mouth like person wen like to taste too. Infact mk i e-taste u sef......
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by tjdimmy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
The rate/frequency and reasons for divorce these days are really alarming, one cant help but wonder whats really going on. A lot of Men can't marry a man like themselves if they were ladies, we really need divine intervention for our feeble and wretched souls.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by lovemode: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
sigiyaya:
bros wat has government got to do wit konji?.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? / Adekunle Okunuga Suspended As A Doctor In 2015 For Flogging Son In UK Reinstated / DNA Test, I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.