Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis (39454 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Fhemmmy:
[color=#000099]I love the way you taking your time to get it right from the foundation, awesome..... and many eyes working together can't and won't get it wrong. Kudos. sir tx we cannot afford to get it wrong so we brought the architect to site and conducted the critical aspect of the setting out together. upload of work pics shortly
sir/color]
Chekitaut:
Chairman, Oba Awon Builders(OAB) congratulation
God is the king and master builder he built the entire universe. we only continue where our father stopped. we'll do our bit amd our father will blessed our work. tx

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
More updates of the work:

. Excavation in progress
..Reinforcement Preparation in progress
....Site house construction ongoing

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2015
Nice depth... shocked shocked
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 3:33am On Aug 20, 2015
HD camera is highly required...
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Nice depth... shocked shocked

thats needed considering the location
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by smiley001(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Work moving at a rapid way. keep it up sir.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by rotecch77(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Let me join the league of elite people here,
Oya my ogas, don't forget rotecch77 for your,anything about plumbing/tiling, water closet and many more
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
rotecch77:
Let me join the league of elite people here,
Oya my ogas, don't forget rotecch77 for your,anything about plumbing/tiling, water closet and many more

Hi rotecch77 . please share your details.
What kinda tiles do you do?
Do you have a website where we can view your offerings/products?
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
brag3:

Hi rotecch77 . please share your details.
What kinda tiles do you do?
Do you have a website where we can view your offerings/products?

hello boss. didnt hear from you again did you later get the granite cheaper?

thanks..
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by rotecch77(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
@brag3; I do supply both spanish and china wall tiles,water closet, pipe and fittings (copper pipe, pressure pipe,technogreen pipe and all the fittings) couple with installation
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
rotecch77:
@brag3; I do supply both spanish and china wall tiles,water closet, pipe and fittings (copper pipe, pressure pipe,technogreen pipe and all the fittings) couple with installation
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk
Do you have a website where I can see your products?
Alternatively can you post pictures of your products?
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by rotecch77(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
@brag3; check my signature
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
rotecch77:
@brag3; check my signature

i have sent you an email
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by rotecch77(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes,mail replied
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
twinskenny:

thats needed considering the location

Please explain . . . Thank you, sir
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
brag3:

Do you have a website where I can see your products?
Alternatively can you post pictures of your products?

@Brag3
Rottecch77 has about three threads for his stuffs, I think you should look for the threads and join there.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Please explain . . . Thank you, sir
The soil is loose at the top level, but basically it was at 0.9 meter that we have a reasonable bearing capacity that can sustain the pressure of the structure (according to soil test report). so we had to take the grd beam tovthos level even though it may be cumbersome we have no option than to follow due standard.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aventures:
The soil is loose at the top level, but basically it was at 0.9 meter that we have a reasonable bearing capacity that can sustain the pressure of the structure (according to soil test report). so we had to take the grd beam tovthos level even though it may be cumbersome we have no option than to follow due standard.

Thanks for the explanation . . . .Awesome.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for the explanation . . . .Awesome.
You are welcome sir.

The work is still in progress just 2 line of work: excavation and reinforcement preparation. There are no much difference in pics for now. As from next week by God's Grace more line of works and progressive pictorial inflow will start flowing in.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Aventures:
You are welcome sir.

The work is still in progress just 2 line of work: excavation and reinforcement preparation. There are no much difference in pics for now. As from next week by God's Grace more line of works and progressive pictorial inflow will start flowing in.
God will be with you sir
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Aventures:
You are welcome sir.

He is your strength and He will be with you all the way, sir.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
work in progress: Material delivery stone dust and Granite courtesy of smile01 and checkitaut , Cement delivery, woods partially delivered rest on the way,. Borehole done water now available, blinding ongoing, trench scraping ongoing.

We are set t move now......

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Loving it and following
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by erico2k2(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aventures:
work in progress: Material delivery stone dust and Granite courtesy of smile01 and checkitaut , Cement delivery, woods partially delivered rest on the way,. Borehole done water now available, blinding ongoing, trench scraping ongoing.

Nice work oh, keep it coming and keep us posted
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Chekitaut: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aventures:
work in progress: Material delivery stone dust and Granite courtesy of smile01 and chekitaut , Cement delivery, woods partially delivered rest on the way,. Borehole done water now available, blinding ongoing, trench scraping ongoing.

Bro, am always happy working with you... Pastor, Eng. Building Instructor Aventure. Weldone while you teach as we learn
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by smiley001(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Aventures:

Tanks so much sir for beLieving in me and for also giving me d oppurtunity.

Aventures and Quality, best thing dat will ever happen to dis project.

And to our prospective customers who think of considering us, d time is now. A trial may convince u becos 6yrs in granite supply isn't a joke.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello every one,
Work in progress outline:

1. Formwork preparation for ground beam
2. Preparation to commence block making on site.
3. Ground beam reinforcement fully prepared awaiting form work before fixing.

Pictures update shortly.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Aventures:
Hello every one,
Work in progress outline:

1. Formwork preparation for ground beam
2. Preparation to commence block making on site.
3. Ground beam reinforcement fully prepared awaiting form work before fixing.

Pictures update shortly.

Baba nice meeting you sir.. hope we can make this a success
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by lafolabi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
God have started this with us will surely build it to perfection.
I'm happy to be part of the construction of this building
sit back and watch how we demonstrate our professionalism .proving our long years of experience and imputing new technology.
we're going to show you our skills in the construction of this building.thanks.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
lafolabi:
God have started this with us will surely build it to perfection.
I'm happy to be part of the construction of this building
sit back and watch how we demonstrate our professionalism .proving our long years of experience and imputing new technology.
we're going to show you our skills in the construction of this building.thanks.
its nice meeting u baba...lets do this
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Form work prep and fixing in the trenches in progress................

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2015
@Aventures.
How many marine boards are you using for this foundation?

Aventures:
Form work prep and fixing in the trenches in progress................

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / School And Houses Destroyed By Erosion In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.