Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Donno Which Car To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Donno Which Car To Buy (1124 Views)

Which Car Brand Is Cheapest To Maintain? / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Donno Which Car To Buy by Emykriso(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fellow N landers,

Please I'm confused on which car to buy btw 406, camry 2.2, golf 4, and corolla 2004. Putting into consideration the durability, cheap maintenance and fuel economy. Since I could sometimes be traveling over long distance with it.

Pls I nd your candid advice here. I'm not Cheers
Re: I Donno Which Car To Buy by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
[size=30pt]Toyota corolla is a great car and rugged too but you need to beware of the wolves[scammers] on NL[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Donno Which Car To Buy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emykriso:
Fellow N landers,

Please I'm confused on which car to buy btw 406, camry 2.2, golf 4, and corolla 2004. Putting into consideration the durability, cheap maintenance and fuel economy. Since I could sometimes be traveling over long distance with it.

Toyota 2004 is very good for a start.

1 Like

Re: I Donno Which Car To Buy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emykriso:
Fellow N landers,

peugeot 406

1 Like

Re: I Donno Which Car To Buy by gidjah(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
For a starter,go for corolla,
Re: I Donno Which Car To Buy by Emykriso(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
You're saying, toyota Corolla won't gimme headache?

Again, what if it's above my budget for instance. Which is an alternative?

Thank you.
Re: I Donno Which Car To Buy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Since you can't afford the corolla, why adding it in your list?

1 Like

Re: I Donno Which Car To Buy by lewis23: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
The present Corolla is fundamentally a scaled down Camry. The Corolla offers well in base CE, somewhat lavish LE and marginally energetic S trim

(1) (Reply)

Can VIO Arrest A Driver For Untidy Car Bumper? / Slightly Stiff Gear / Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.