Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer (1016 Views)

Hit & Miss......what Movies Or Series Falls Into This Category? / What Is The Title Of Your Best Movie Or Series Film? / Worst Movie Or Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Afam4eva(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
If you were made to choose between either of them, which would it be? Personally, in beginning to think that I prefer series to actual movies.

1 Like

Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Odkboy23(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
I prefer series because I can watch it for months with thrills and emotions but movies is just 2 or 3 hours then it's over.....

Series all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Afam4eva(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Odkboy23:
I prefer series because I can watch it for months with thrills and emotions but movies is just 2 or 3 hours then it's over.....

Series all the way.
Exactly. I also feel a sentimental and emotional attachment to characters depicted in series.

3 Likes

Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by robinicule(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
at dis advance stage of my movie seeing, movies are too short for me, it all happens fast, but series? bring it on. i'll only get up to pee

1 Like

Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by sholay2011(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
MOVIES definitely!
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by opeyemmmy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Movies! Series can be addictive.
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Csami(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
I choose movies. Series takes like forever and watching a series you like only for it to get cancelled cause of low rating hurts. One don't get to know the end but when seeing a movie, I give it 3hours top and it's over except you're watching a Christopher Nolan's movie or a boring movie that one don't have to finish.
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by lacasera14(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Am so used to series, can't remember when last I saw a movie. #teamseries all the way

2 Likes

Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Team movies
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Deekaydadon(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by basille(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Series has an indepth explanation. So series it is!
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by fearlesschicken: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Movies please!

Those series are just a waste of time and energy.

1 Like

Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Emperortj93(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Series for now
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by tspun(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2015
of course it's series,
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by harrypotter7: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2015
I Prefer Both -- Movies & Series, because Watching Television is my Hobby you know. I tell you about some of my Favorite Television Series & Movies Names :

Television Series

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Orange Is The New Black
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Parks And Recreation
The Last Man On Earth

Movies

The Spongebob Movie : Sponge Out Of Water ( 2015 )
Jupiter Ascending ( 2015 )
Bridge Of Spies ( 2015 )
Me And Earl And The Dying Girl ( 2015 )
Far From The Madding Crowd ( 2015 )
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Afam4eva(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
^^Harry Potter nko?
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by therealdeal10: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Mhen i luv TV series

D storyline continues after each episodes
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by Emmyk(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Series Over Movies.

I love series because it's much more suspense filled. It takes a lot of creativity to sustain people's interest even as far as season 10 shocked for some series.

Also, it takes lots of years for complete series to be done. It's not easy.... Something we could sit and watch in few days took years... 5- 7, 10 to be done. smiley

That's not to say I don't watch movies tho.... So far 2015 is concerned, I've watched more series than movies.
Re: Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer by ProfEinstein: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Series all the way, can't remember the last time i watched a movie

(1) (Reply)

World's First Ever Selfie From Space / Movie: “#alleyezonme” – Tupac’s Biography (trailer) / Watch Trailer “the Wedding Party” Featuring RMB, Sola Sobowale, Alibaba, Iretiol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.