Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? (4246 Views)

Poll: Who would you like to see on the show

Moses Olaiya (baba Sala): 28% (2 votes)
Majek Fashek: 14% (1 vote)
Ben Odiase (composer of the anthem): 42% (3 votes)
All of them: 14% (1 vote)
Others: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? by seunspice(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2009
Ultima Limited owners of Ultima Studios, Producers of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? Nigeria. is askingĀ  Nigerians to help decide who the deserving millionaires for this seasons' celebrity charity special would be. Last year we had Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (Nigerian Flag designer), Clarus Ofor (of New Masqurade fame) Peter Fregene (ex Green Eagles Golaie), Georgietta (astute Policewoman) and Tarzan (the honest Guy who found millions of cash but returned) on the hotseat, assisted by stars such as Julius Agwu, Jide Kosoko, Stella Damasus, Kate Henshaw, Funmi Iyanda and Tee Mac who helped them to win cash by answering questions on the show.
[img]http://

[/img]
This season we have heard suggestions of deserving FORGOTTEN HEROES such as Moses Olaiya (Baba Sala), Ben Odiase (Composer of the National Anthem) and Majek Fashek (of Send Down the rain Fame). Do you think these guys deserve to be so rewarded? do you have better suggestions? Please leave your thought and comments.

Re: Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? by cabali(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2009
from where did you come up with that list?? sad
Re: Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? by jaybolly(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2009
that special edition of WWTBAM is usually a big one and it has helped a great deal to many forgotten heroes in our country.
i heard a house has been bought for Pa Akinkunmi in ibadan from the proceeds of WHO DESERVES TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.
Now a great opportunity for the masses to nominate who to make a deserver of the title.
i think we all should embrace this good and just course and vote massively.
the shortcode again is 35853 so please keep voting.
long live ultima,long live nigeria
Re: Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? by uzwu: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2009
@jaybolly. Who are the people do you think deserve to be a millionaire this time?

You can send a list of people you know that deserve to be a millionaire then we can start voting for them.

As for me i know nobody. I enjoyed last session of the who deserve to be a millionaire, So send them names!
Re: Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? by etoile: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
Please text Joshua Akhimien to 35853. He is 23 years old and needs to undergo a heart surgery in India.
Re: Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? by cabali(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
The event is actually to make millionaires out of people who have served the nation in some way and have not been rewarded comensurately.

I think you should contact Kanu hart foundation for the one u just mentioned
Re: Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? by Youngmolis: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
I agree
Re: Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire? by Youngmolis: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yes agree

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Weds Married Lover / Nta, (nigerian Television Authority) Television Programs From Nigeria In The Us / :::::::: Merlin':::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.