Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (5000 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Game Is Cool / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by eklassical(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2012
*how Many Times Do I Play WWTBAM??

pls o! I have been playin ''who wants to be a millionaire'' 4 a while now!n hv nt been calld!

I want2 knw how many times i hv got 2play n get d answerz right, 2b called??

If you knw anybody that was chosen,how long did he/she play?
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by bizybrain(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2012
As many times as possible you have to enrich them to make you win which also is luck dependent. Gud luck
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by achi4u(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2012
keep trying or die trying',D

...daz MTN 4u.
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by RICHBOI2(f): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2012
CONTINUE PLAYING IT TILL YOU ARE 70YEARS OLD. ODE JATIJATI!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by achi4u(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
keep trying or die trying',D

...daz MTN 4u. ;Dkeep trying or die trying',D

...daz MTN 4u.
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by begwong: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
@op,when you spend over 100K+
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by gulfer: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
Depending on your knowledge and mother luck. You may play once and be lucky but statistically the chance for that is very low. I played many times, was on the fastest finger seat three times and eventually sat on the hot seat taking away N250,000 and 2lifelines (was too confident). Let me state that i started playing when it was sponsored by Econet; doubt if anyone here remembered that and you had to buy scratch cards to play. It is exciting and worth the while with a little luck, thanks to MTN i got my first Blackberry (Pearl) being a contestant on a special edition date. Tell you the truth, you have to play many times to succeed depending on your luck and knowledge especially for the last question (no options) that qualifies you to attend.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by Pakavy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
revenue generator!!!send me d airtym u r using for d gambling sorry subscription and i wuld nominate u.on a serious note is lyk is a random process using probability.wats d probability dat u a black ball wul b pickd out of a million white balls?!.solve for x and u r home.gudluck
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by sirp2007: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
for as long as u foolish.
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by yusuf01(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
RICH-BOI:
Guy, I can't stop laughing, never wanted to reply the post, but I must say you caught me off-guard wiv ur response, I'm still laughing....
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by chelseabmw(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
poster

call me
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by mstutu: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
play until u are broke and out in the streets
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by Coefficient(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ask juju man nearest to you jare grin
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by Jossyadesona: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
RICH-BOI:
kiss
RICH-BOI:

Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by mufc009(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
RICH-BOI:
Or until he see a blind-deaf man preaching.
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by mufc009(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
eklassical: *how Many Times Do I Play WWTBAM??

pls o! I have been playin ''who wants to be a millionaire'' 4 a while now!n hv nt been calld!

I want2 knw how many times i hv got 2play n get d answerz right, 2b called??

If you knw anybody that was chosen,how long did he/she play?
You deserve a Phd in mumuology.keep playing dude
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by gulfer: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
begwong: @op,when you spend over 100K+
Not true, i met someone that played only four (4) times. Getting the multiple choice question right is only a step that guarantees you a chance of being picked out of the millions that would have played for that week. Then, if you are chosen to among the randomly selected correct entries, a general question is asked with the 8 closest answers chosen and the respective persons notified to come to Ultima studio.I remember my own question was 'what year was George bush elected to office' (answer in 20seconds).
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by Sike(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Lmao! Dis thread ehn? Hahahaha
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by brainpulse: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
As several times you play BABA IJEBU
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
I was watching an episode of WWTBAM last month (february) & the lady was telling Frank that "I was here May 21 last year and today is also May 21" that really baffles me, is there anybody that can explain that. I'll advice you keep playing if there's is any convincing explanation of that scene above.
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by yuzedo: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
But my own question is; WHY DO D.U.M.B.A.S.S NUQQAS LIKE POSTING THEIR BUTT-UGLY ORILE/AGEGE PICTURES ON A THREAD WHEN THEY ARE COMMENTING IN TOTALLY UNRELATED FASHION?! Seriously tho?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
Dude with the picture, Carry comot joor. Here no be facebook.
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by yuzedo: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
Dude with the picture, Carry comot joor. Here no be facebook.
Nigga think he pretty, doesn't know he looks like a Silver-back gorilla domiciled on the banks of the Limpopo River!
Oga, if u post that ur yeye picture on this site again eh?! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by hairyman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
why dont you try the online game and stop wasting your money with the lotto called phone play.
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by NEROSKY(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
play till is ur turn,Cuz dis lyf na .turn by turn.. smileyplay till is ur turn,Cuz dis lyf na .turn by turn..
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by seunlayi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
mufc009:
You deserve a Phd in mumuology.keep playing dude
he surely deserve to be called mumu

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
Play Till you win mumu! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by eklassical(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
gulfer: Depending on your knowledge and mother luck. You may play once and be lucky but statistically the chance for that is very low. I played many times, was on the fastest finger seat three times and eventually sat on the hot seat taking away N250,000 and 2lifelines (was too confident). Let me state that i started playing when it was sponsored by Econet; doubt if anyone here remembered that and you had to buy scratch cards to play. It is exciting and worth the while with a little luck, thanks to MTN i got my first Blackberry (Pearl) being a contestant on a special edition date. Tell you the truth, you have to play many times to succeed depending on your luck and knowledge especially for the last question (no options) that qualifies you to attend.

wen it wos sponsored by zain twas kewl then n less stresful...i rembr.
U r quite lucki..250k isnt bad at all... I wil keep tryin then..thanx
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by eklassical(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
hairyman: why dont you try the online game and stop wasting your money with the lotto called phone play.

wot online game?
Is dat part of it?
Re: How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by eklassical(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
cynthiafred67: Play Till you win mumu! undecided

its gurls lyk u,we treat as t.rash! Full blown Cretin lyk u! Mtseeww

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film / Official Che Guevara Movie Trailer Hd / Oprah Winfrey Insults Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.