Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend (2710 Views)

Funny Capture: Lion Stuck In A Tree, But His Brother Helps Him Out (PHOTOS) / More Nigerian Girls Pose Nude To Trend On Twitter / There Is A New Trend Amongst Gay Men . . . Getting 'EXTREME' Booty Implants(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by TheSureBabe: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
I stumbled on a twitter hashtag #CaptureLifeFive13 which almost everyone has hopped on. It is refreshing to see people taking out time to capture our everyday life and experiences. The photographs shared on twitter were relatable, funny and refreshing. We are all different but we all share similar experiences and cravings.

Search for the hashtag on twitter and feed your eyes. Anyone who hasn't joined in should do so. Pause, take a minute and revel in the beauty around us. Capture those moments and surroundings that are beautiful and get in on the trend

I wonder who started the hashtag but it is a great idea and kudos to anyone who thought of it.

These are some of my favourites.

Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by hokaamoy: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
I absolutely love the hashtag! I think I retweet almost every tweet. The pictures are amazing. Never knew Lagos was that beautiful.
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Tolung1: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
like seriously, those pictures where captivating i love them all,just chilling to have it so i can snap everyones future..lol cool
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by bakkajo: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
I think it's tecno that's running the trend. Promo for their Camon C8 or something. selling point is the amazing camera
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by tbadejo25: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kudos to Tecno, you mean. It's a campaign for their new phone that will soon be released. I advice you get it if you love taking pictures.
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Tolung1: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
bro i started it ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
TheSureBabe:

I stumbled on a twitter hashtag #CaptureLifeFive13 which almost everyone has hopped on. It is refreshing to see people taking out time to capture our everyday life and experiences. The photographs shared on twitter were relatable, funny and refreshing. We are all different but we all share similar experiences and cravings.

Search for the hashtag on twitter and feed your eyes. Anyone who hasn't joined in should do so. Pause, take a minute and revel in the beauty around us. Capture those moments and surroundings that are beautiful and get in on the trend

I wonder who started the hashtag but it is a great idea and kudos to anyone who thought of it.

These are some of my favourites.
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Tolung1: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
what else, only the camera..didnt you see the twitter trend, it was all about pictures
bakkajo:
I think it's tecno that's running the trend. Promo for their Camon C8 or something. selling point is the amazing camera
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Tolung1: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
you really dont have to tell me because have actually booked it down grin grin grin grin
tbadejo25:
Kudos to Tecno, you mean. It's a campaign for their new phone that will soon be released. I advice you get it if you love taking pictures.
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Boluu: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Common shutup jooor, famzer it is Tecno that the dia thing inorder to let us see the power of the phone camera
Tolung1:
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Boluu: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Common shutup jooor, famzer it is Tecno that the dia thing inorder to let us see the power of the phone camera...
Tolung1:
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by nex(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
I shared some pictures myself. A lot of the pictures being shared with the #CaptureLifeFive13 hashtag are coming from Lagos. I wish people from other parts of the country, continent, and indeed the world, would join in.
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Tolung1: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
They are allowed to join too #teamlasgidi
nex:
I shred some pictures myself. A lot of the pictures being shared with the #CaptureLifeFive13 hashtag are coming from Lagos. I wish people from other parts of the country, continent, and indeed the world, would join in.
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Chikote(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
nex:
I shred some pictures myself. A lot of the pictures being shared with the #CaptureLifeFive13 hashtag are coming from Lagos. I wish people from other parts of the country, continent, and indeed the world, would join in.

exactly... life isnt restricted to Lagos only. LOOL. Every other person in the country and would should join in on the trend.
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Chikote(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
the pitures are absolutely beautiful though. especially the ones taken at night. the danfo series too, funny one.
Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by nex(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2015
In search of peace and tranquility.

Re: Capture Life Five 13 Twitter Trend by Oluwatoseen: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Great stuff!

(1) (Reply)

If Monalisa Were Alive / What This Dancer Did With Drake Diss Track Is Amazing / Projectfame2016- See Grand Finale Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.